PDA

View Full Version : Angry Grrr

ShaftyMcGee
04-12-2003, 05:22 PM
i just got my micromag and boy was i happy, till i relized that there wasnt a bottom line on the gun like the guy i bought it from said there would be, then i relized the serial numbers on the valve dont match either, the guy i bought it from said they did, because it didnt have a bottom line i had to go out and buy one leaving me short on cash for the nitro tank i was gonna buy, so im forced to use co2, i tried the gun out and it leaks down the barrel,i guess what im trying to say is...
why does god hate me?:( :(

Teen
04-12-2003, 05:31 PM
did u get it off someone on ebay?

god don't hate you, the bad things that happen is what makes the good things that happen even better :D. once you get your marker fixed you'll probably love it. if you get it fixed :rolleyes:

WickeDKlowN
04-12-2003, 05:37 PM
just get a PT spacer kit, and dont worry, CO2 isnt going to butt rape your gun or anything(unless you let liquid in, or its an RT) It will work fine.

ShaftyMcGee
04-14-2003, 05:16 PM
this is why i love this forum everyones so nice, ok so whos gonna help me fix my gun? its leaking down the barrel, which is from what i heard a common problem. oh btw i got the gun off the pbreview forum

darklord
04-14-2003, 05:22 PM
unmatched serial #? That sucks!!! If I were you, I'd see if you can't get it fixed ASAP. PM BlackVCG, I know he gets a LOT of guns to work on, but he is THE MAN when it comes to automag-related gun fixing. I sent it to him and he fixed my e-mag perfectly, so I'm sure he can get your micro working. Hope all goes well! Nothin spoils your mood like a broken gun :(

Duke Henry
04-14-2003, 05:26 PM
I assume after receiving the gun you took it down and oiled it up? If not, give it a good lubrication. From the sound of it, I doubt the previous owner took care of it.

ShaftyMcGee
04-14-2003, 05:32 PM
yeah when i found out the #'s didnt match i was pissed, i was talking the the guy i bought the gun off on instant messanger and i specificly asked him to see if the numbers matched and he said they did, talk about a cold hearted SOB,
i was looking forward to getting an X-valve when i could afford it to:mad:

i lubbed it up real good when i first got it, looked a little dirty so i cleaned it up real good, i dont know a lot about mags but i think i can figure it out.
any one know a good place to get parts kits for cheap?

NiteWolf1138
04-14-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by ShaftyMcGee
any one know a good place to get parts kits for cheap?

If you can't find the parts kits and such at a local field try the AGD Store (http://store.airgun.com/acb/Category.cfm?&DID=17&CATID=6). My advice is to get two parts kits for the valve you have(and two for the XValve when you get it) as well as the spacer kit.

I dragged my Mag outta storage and it leaked everywhere even after oiling it extensivly. After a parts kit I still had down the barrel leaks and had to get a spacer kit.

I then took my resurected Mag to the Dallas AO Meet (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72675) and didn't have a problem.

Edit: If you didn't get the owner's video with the Mag I'd suggest getting one. Tom does a good job of explaining how to fix and troubleshoot the AutoMag. Just make sure you get the video that matches you marker.

J Murder
04-14-2003, 09:21 PM
why on earth would the serial numbers not match? What kind of A$$-clown would switch the valve halves?

at least you got a gun! it could have been much worse