PDA

View Full Version : Fights On The Field?????

John V
04-12-2003, 07:30 PM
I have been wondering if my friends that I play paintball with are like you. Ok, when you and your friends are playing a game, and you or a friend gets lit up or gets bunkered, do the two people just completely B*tch each other out and about to get into a fight, or do they just forget about it and laugh it off???

Thanks,

AIM: Jumper0515

cphilip
04-12-2003, 07:48 PM
John...welcome to AO but let me warn you that you are starting off on the wrong foot here. One post about sexuality and two posts with cursing and deliberate avoidance of the curse filter like this one. And avoiding the filter or making clever rewrites to avoid are also violations here that will end in you being banned. So try and behave yourself here if you want to stay. Got it?

John V
04-12-2003, 07:50 PM
well i dont know how to get the message of what im trying to find out without using "curse words"... sorry for the inconvience.:confused:

Miscue
04-12-2003, 07:51 PM
Well, if you can't figure out how to... you won't need to... because you'll be gone. Shape it up.

cphilip
04-12-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by John V
well i dont know how to get the message of what im trying to find out without using "curse words"... sorry for the inconvience.:confused:

If you cannot chose words that are not curse words to express yourself then your in big trouble. TRY!

John V
04-12-2003, 07:54 PM
aight dawg!

John V
04-12-2003, 07:55 PM
is it alright when i post something with a semi bad word say something like d*m* ( the darn word ) ????:confused:

try to post something about fights on the field not about what words are not appropriate for some stupid thing that i post..... thanks

cphilip
04-12-2003, 07:56 PM
Umm.... not sure what that was all about but I will assume it was an attempt! :D

-=Squid=-
04-12-2003, 07:58 PM
Little back on topic here, yes. Everyone on my team sadly (and on the teams we practice against) Argue and wine about how "gay that shizzo was!" Its really stupid.

cphilip
04-12-2003, 07:58 PM
You can use Dam instead but not in conjunction with God if you don't mind as that becomes offensive...

When in doubt don't use it till you know for sure. If it comes up **** or or something then you know its not allowed and trying to say it by mispelling it would also not be allowed.

We pretty strict on the cursing around here.

<B>*Warning: Do not circumvent the cuss filter.*</B> -Miscue :D

cphilip
04-12-2003, 07:59 PM
....and another warning... Squid is not one to emulate or listen too. He has his own "problems". ;)

cdawg
04-12-2003, 08:02 PM
Yeah that happens alot where I play... Oh wait, I play with you.

Python14
04-12-2003, 08:10 PM
I've seen a few situations that had a ref not come in to regulate or another player, there would have been a brawl. But otherwise, no, no fights

-=Squid=-
04-12-2003, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by cphilip
....and another warning... Squid is not one to emulate or listen too. He has his own "problems". ;)

Whats that supposed to mean :(?

cphilip
04-12-2003, 08:46 PM
<B>*Warning: Do not circumvent the cuss filter.*</B> -Miscue :D

You rascal! :D

-=Squid=-
04-12-2003, 08:48 PM

You rascal! :D

weeeeeeeeeeeeell?? what was it supposed to mean? I am perplexed as I have never been reffered to as anything by the mods! ahhhh!

madmatt151
04-12-2003, 08:52 PM
Phil, I don't think this kid knows you are a mod. He seems to thik you are just some guy on here scolding him. Show him who's boss and ZAP him! :)

-=Squid=-
04-12-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by madmatt151
Phil, I don't think this kid knows you are a mod. He seems to thik you are just some guy on here scolding him. Show him who's boss and ZAP him! :)

:confused: :confused: OF course I know hes a mod...Im just wondering why he said what he said...You must have misunderstood my post..no mod has ever mentioned my name to anyone as far as I know, and I didnt really understand phills post...Lol, hope this clears this shizzo up. And philly mah boy, why oh why?! :p