PDA

View Full Version : Southeast AO meet ...

Ultimator
04-12-2003, 08:21 PM
Is there any interest for an SE AO meet? People from the SE really haven't had a chance to get together, so if you're interested, vote on the poll. Maybe we can get one of these things together.

Jonesie
04-14-2003, 09:29 AM
Uncle Phil's AOSC was a huge success last Novemeber. It even got a good write up in the last PB2X. Although I was unable to attend, I hear it was off the hook. This is something I don't plan to miss again.

However, it would be cool to do another AO meet in the south. Maybe one in the spring/summer and then SC in November. That way we could meet semiannually.

I'd be happy to help make some plans if there's enough intrest.

Later ~ Dave

Ultimator
04-16-2003, 06:06 PM
I'm glad someone else is interested besides me :)

My sponsor's field (Xtreme Paintball) would be a nice place to have it, but it is rather small and I don't know if it would be enjoyable to have more than 5v5 on the smaller hyperball field they have there.

Anyone have any ideas?

Sinistarr
04-16-2003, 06:23 PM
We are trying to get things in order for an AO day in Dalton. I don't think the field owner wants to start advertising for it till he gets the fields setup the way he wants.
Hopefully all will be in place by the end of May and we will be able to set a date.

G

EDIT:Currently there are 3 Speedball fields, a fourth could be setup easily. a SupAir, Tire, 'the alley'-woods/pallet, and Ultimate air fields now. The SupAir and Ultimate Air could be combined for a big 5-man or nice 7-man field. The alley field could accomodate up to 7-10 man games. Then there is about 60-80 acres of woods to play in.

Paintchucker
04-18-2003, 10:44 PM
Sounds like fun... I wanna play! :D

Dalton in June(???) sounds good or We got plenty of places to play around here in the Atlanta area too. I think Moose and Devil had a pretty good in with the owner at their local field.

ignatz
05-10-2003, 06:56 PM
I'd be willing to travel to Dalton for a Southeast AO event.

personman
05-12-2003, 03:07 PM
Dalton sounds great, its nice and close to me :D (heck, scao was only like 2 hours away..)

headcase
05-12-2003, 03:28 PM
I was under the assumption that AO-SC meet = AO-SE meet.

Honestly, I would only do one or the other. I have too many other obligations(Wife, School, local Team) to be going to both.

SpongeBobSquarePants
05-12-2003, 05:59 PM
I would like there to be another one this summer but dalton is a good bit away from me, however my field would but one hell of place to have a meet. Hyperball, wall ball, sup'air, and of course only the best woods field in North Carolina :D