PDA

View Full Version : 32* carbon fiber barrel Defect....?

Spartan X
04-12-2003, 11:04 PM
I got a 32* carbon fiber barrel. It's the kind that has the stainless steel back that looks like a bommy and had 32* inscribed on it. Any way, about a inch into the tip, theirs a bubble, or sharp point coming out of one of the ports. This keeps making the barrel brake paint. I'm going to try getting it replace by 32* but if that does not work do you guys have any suggestion? OH it's a 12".

Thanks,

-Spartan

Peach
04-12-2003, 11:53 PM
Use it spray paint a wall.

bunkermaster10
04-13-2003, 11:48 AM
yeah i would contact 32* about that and see what they say. But i would get another barrel. Try SP barrel. My favs.

paint magnet
04-13-2003, 01:10 PM
No, its not defective, its just made by 32 degrees. They are a bunch of fools who hire monkeys or small children to assemble their crappy products down in Mexico, style them to immitate others like DYE and SP and then sell them to you. Even the freakin fill nipple cover they made broke on me, same as all of their other products. I've even known people that had their NEW air systems by 32 degrees blow up on them. Never buy anything made by them. Ever. I don't care if some kid wants to sell you his 32 degrees Intimidator for $5, you will regret it.

As for the barrel, try cutting off the part with the bubble in it. Other than that, you can try sending it in to their customer service (if the monkeys have learned to speak english or if they have an intelligent person getting paid below minimum wage on the line) and they will send you another one which will probably come with a brand new defect worse thatn the other one.

bunkermaster10
04-13-2003, 01:12 PM
Thats mad funny. LOL. Yeah i had the 32* whisper barrel a long time ago and all it did was break paint.

paint magnet
04-13-2003, 01:16 PM
More uses:

Sell it as a crack pipe

Stick it in the ground and put a paper towel roll over it to keep it from blowing away

Beat the monkey that made it using the barrel