PDA

View Full Version : Yet another lvl. 10 question

FlipShot
04-12-2003, 11:41 PM
apart from totally eliminating ball chops, does the lvl 10 actually improve accuracy or range??

Havoc_online
04-13-2003, 12:18 AM
it reduces recoil(kick) which leads to tighter patterns in High ROF.

nothing improves range(at x velocity) unless it's something that induces spin above 6,000rpm but then accuracy goes out the window.

the best accuracy is consistency from your marker and a good paint/barrel match. dont believe the HYPE.

bunkerhugger
04-13-2003, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by Havoc_online
the best accuracy is consistency from your marker and a good paint/barrel match. dont believe the HYPE.

And a good paint/barrel match really just improves consistency. Watch your chronos and you can judge your marker's accuracy.

FlipShot
04-13-2003, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by Havoc_online
nothing improves range(at x velocity) unless it's something that induces spin above 6,000rpm but then accuracy goes out the window.

yea sorry, I knew that but did'nt think about it.

Russ
04-13-2003, 09:43 AM
Another, and in my opinion an even more favorable benefit of LX is the way it launches the ball...the bolt initially contacts the ball quite a bit "softer" (i.e. with less force) in the breech, before releasing the air to launch the ball out the barrel. This has eliminated paint breakage form the bolt hitting the ball in my 2 mags :)

LX's only downside is that it's more complicated to set-up properly. It takes time, patience, and a lot of air! Oh, and you have to read the instructions carefully!

LX is the best thing to happen to automags!