PDA

View Full Version : LCD Black Dragon??

PRPB
04-13-2003, 12:41 PM
I'm sure some of you have tried this marker. What’s your option on it? I saw one last weekend when I was playing it didn't seem bad at all. Not one problem in the 16 games we played. I am going to be ordering the 2003 late tomorrow for my father. So I just want to know the goods and bads. Please just don’t say it rocks or it sucks. Give good valid reasons please.

bunkermaster10
04-13-2003, 12:48 PM
I have seen that gun used a few times at my field. It basically is a electro spyder. It is a good starter gun I think.

xen_100
04-13-2003, 04:01 PM
they are just another spyder clone. fit and finish is nice, ano is ok.........they can take all the standard spyder upgrades. dont have to use that stupid straight elbow.

Catch22
04-13-2003, 04:45 PM
Yeah those guns are great little guns! The LCD thing goes up to twenty but I have never seen one of my friend's guns cycle past 13 without paint. I think 13 is the limit. Black DragUns are relatively good guns for rec ball or intermediate but they don't win tournaments. Very small sweet trigger pull. A common problem with most black draguns which was almost always consistent in the 2002 models was that they velocity could not be cranked up to the maximum 300fps so usually people had to buy new spring kits but that problem could have been fixed in the 2003 models. Who knows.

AcemanPB
04-13-2003, 05:50 PM
Great guns, nice trigger pull compared to all the other E-Spyder clones out there.

You can get the basic Black Dragun (no LED or LCD and no bottom line or gas thru grip) that gun is only 75 dollars new!! and it's electric!!

-=Squid=-
04-13-2003, 05:54 PM
Its a better made, better shooting, electric spyder. They also look better because there is no external milling. Alot of people at my field uses them because its the entree level marker our field sells. They are well priced also. I give it 2 thumbs up for any newby. Go for it man.

-=Squid=-
04-13-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Catch22
Yeah those guns are great little guns! The LCD thing goes up to twenty but I have never seen one of my friend's guns cycle past 13 without paint. I think 13 is the limit. Black DragUns are relatively good guns for rec ball or intermediate but they don't win tournaments. Very small sweet trigger pull. A common problem with most black draguns which was almost always consistent in the 2002 models was that they velocity could not be cranked up to the maximum 300fps so usually people had to buy new spring kits but that problem could have been fixed in the 2003 models. Who knows.

Oh ya they go 20. I put a Sniper a friend of mine has on 20, stuck my halo on it, and let those trees have it ! It was real cool, yes, it goes past 13.