PDA

View Full Version : xmag or new laysola or storm timmy

JMAC
04-13-2003, 01:53 PM
i got my new xmag and am not to happy with it and was wondering is there a board or message board i can read about timmys. also does anyone know when you order the new laysola or storm timmys where do u get the was board installed at.. and also are the timmys fast or faster than the xmags without warps.

Ironmag
04-13-2003, 03:49 PM
I don't know much about the timmys other than my roommate just got one, but when I played today, I saw the Storm Timmy and it was SWEEEEEET! It has a very nice orange to black fade, very nice.

magman007
04-13-2003, 03:53 PM
so, who has pics of this storm timmy? i have yet to see it...

Also, how are you nto happy with the x-mag? its performance? you dont like its trigger? have you tried adjusting it to your likings?

Also ,for timmie stuff, go to pbn....

SlipknotX556
04-13-2003, 03:55 PM
Magman, go to PBN and look under Bob long, there are multiple pics floating around there.

As for the gun choice, storm timmy all the way, why not the laysoa, I hate laysoa.

PzYcO
04-13-2003, 03:59 PM
hrm. I was looking at the boblong page, and i find it a little odd that every timmy weighs 2.85lbs besides the Dragon which is 2.3 and the GZ which is 2.5... hmm :eek:

JAM
04-14-2003, 09:00 AM
more to the point, what don't you like about the XMag?

JMAC
04-14-2003, 11:45 AM
the reason i am not to happy with my xmag is the ace soes not work we have messed with and messed with it and it still does not work we order six and mine is the only one that does not work, we have adjust the sensity level on the screw and it will fire without a ball and when u load a ball in the breech it will not fire..........

Jonesie
04-14-2003, 11:59 AM
Hmm sounds like it's probably something AGD could fix fairly easily. Not to mention it's still under warranty. Every product has one or two issues with one or two guns per batch, this is nothing unusual.

Just to make sure, ACE mode 00 is 'Off' and means the ACE isn't used. It SHOULD fire with or without a ball in the breech.

ACE mode 01 is basic mode and SHOULD NOT fire without a ball in the breech. It SHOULD fire with a ball in the breech.

ACE mode 02 is designed for two tone paint. It should work like ACE mode 01. This may not be on your X-Mag unless you have a European marker.

Might want to check your settings and play with it some more. From what you describe, AGD may have soldered something backwards?

Good Luck ~ David