PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 10 relief blow off ??

Duelist
04-13-2003, 03:19 PM
I have had my lvl 10 set up and running great for about five months now. I have shot about 8,000 to 10,000 rounds through it no problem. Yesterday I started to get a leak out the back end of the valve. I turned the velocity down but I could'nt get it to stop leaking unless I turned the velocity down so low it wound'nt shoot. When I got home I tried the two shorter springs with the same result. On the smallest spring the gun will barely fire and if I turn it up any more the leak copmes back. I have spent the last three hours going through some of the 555 posts in the lvl 10 thread, but I can't take it anymore.
Anybody out there that can offer a guy some advice?

Mallagant
04-13-2003, 03:30 PM
you sure it has something to do with LX? Mine was leaking out the back of the gun and i just changed the small rubber piece on the regulator piece of the valve. Maybe you guys can clarify what I'm talking about...i just know what things are..not what they're called *blush* ;)

Duelist
04-13-2003, 03:58 PM
You know what, no i am not sure it has to do with LX. Thats a good point. Anybody know what o-ring he is talking about?

Mallagant
04-13-2003, 04:06 PM
i just brought out my trusty manual and its called the regulator seat...take it out and clean it and if that doesn't work replace it...should take care of you.

Jerhew
04-13-2003, 10:15 PM
if not you might need a new reg piston
i had the same problem
new reg piston fixed it up good

athomas
04-14-2003, 11:34 AM
Take the regulator assembly apart and clean it. A small piece of dirt could cause a leak out the back.

If the above doesn't work, change the regulator seat.