PDA

View Full Version : whys everybody like 15* ASA's?

EsPo
04-13-2003, 05:52 PM
is it the same theory as the z grip.. "it will be easier on your wrists" or do people just think they look nice? if you have one.. let me know why you bought that rather than a vert one.

sniper1rfa
04-13-2003, 05:56 PM
i find them to be more comfortable. Not by much, but enough. also, when i roll the gun over, i can do it faster with the 15* than i can with a vert one. its more like dropping the gun to the side with one.

FeuerFri
04-13-2003, 05:59 PM
i bought mine cause it was chrome, and i had 15 bucks buring a hole in my pocket. but it is realy nice, you cannot realy appreciate it untill you go out and play with it. so, oh so vary nice feeling.

theraidenproject
04-13-2003, 06:21 PM
When I had my old mag, I had one because it allowed me to get my whole hand around the gas-through, and got my arm out of the way of the warp. I thought it was very comfy.

Ironmag
04-13-2003, 07:18 PM
When I first saw the 15 degree adapters on the Autococker, I just fell in love with how awesome it looked. It's just so different than the other guns on the wall on the shop that I saw it at. Needless to say, when I got my 2k3 cocker, that was the first thing I got for it. To me, it looks awesome, and it feels very comfortable. I'm glad that people are now making them for the Mags and it's a step in the right direction for people who want a custom look to their gun.

ß.C.
04-13-2003, 09:28 PM
My foregrip is farther up so I can use longer drops because it would no longer be impossible to bend the macroline to fit.

Blazestorm
04-13-2003, 11:39 PM
its super super comfortable, You feel like that's how it was supposed to be and its difficult to go back :D