PDA

View Full Version : AGD How about some colored ULE rails for classic mags?

AcemanPB
04-13-2003, 06:38 PM
While looking at all of these classic mags with the new ULE bodies on them I realized that the body rails are really ugly :) . I just figured why go through all the trouble of making really nice looking bodies for the mag when you still have a not so pretty body rail.

My idea was just to make some ULE rails musch like the E-mag ULE body rails. Also I think the body rails would look much better on the gun if they were milled just a little bit (take the omega rails for example. Then they could be annoed in the ULE body colors.

I know AGD has a million other things to do but I was just wondering if you guys have gave it any thought.

Ironmag
04-13-2003, 07:22 PM
I think AGD should buy the patent on the design of the Omega Rail that people are always trying to get and manufacture it themselves. And then work that as far as making it ULE. It sucks that they aren't made anymore since, to me, is the best looking rail for the regular Mags.

Quiet
04-13-2003, 07:45 PM
I think it'd be nice, and I can't imagine it would take all that much. As for them actually trying to do it right now...it could be the straw that breaks the camels back.

ß.C.
04-13-2003, 09:24 PM
I think AGD is too busy to do everything for us at the moment. As for the omega rails, I'm pretty sure AGD would come up with one that looks much better if they made one because we'd be the ones who design it..

Tunaman
04-13-2003, 10:12 PM
It really doesnt get any better than a AGD ULE rail..best rail on the market...