PDA

View Full Version : An Angel that works without a HPA tank or CO2 tank?

Da1spaz247
04-13-2003, 09:04 PM
My friend was tellin me that he saw or read or heard somewhere that some engineers are working on an Angel that doesn't require a tank at all to function. He said some thing like they would use a built in compressor. He also said right now they aren't fast enough yet.

What do you experts out there think about this claim. Do you think it is possible? Or do you think tanks will always be required. I think people would have to use a stock then, cuz almost everyone I see puts the tank up against their shoulder to steady and aim the gun.

Also, I just played all day today, and I LOVE MAGS (mine is a warped ReTro Minimag). I didn't break a ball all day (lvl x), and my gun didn't give me any <B>*POOF*</B> (unlike the people w/ cockers). Actually, since I bought the gun a year ago, I have NEVER EVER had to sit out a round cuz my gun didn't work!

<B>*Warning: No Cussing*</B> -Miscue

WARPED1
04-13-2003, 09:07 PM
A tankless pb marker is a pipe dream, you heard a rumor that resurfaces every few years.

dansim
04-13-2003, 09:23 PM
there is alot of things in the works...if only you knew

just giving you a <b>H</b>eads <b>U</b>p

<b>D</b>ansim;)

-=Squid=-
04-13-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by dansim
there is alot of things in the works...if only you knew

just giving you a <b>H</b>eads <b>U</b>p

<b>D</b>;)
Whats that supposed to mean?

WARPED1
04-13-2003, 09:29 PM
An HUD would be bad azz. They were supposed to have those out a few years ago too........

FooTemps
04-13-2003, 09:32 PM
man... an HUD would be awesome... but wouldn't it be a little pricey?

WickeDKlowN
04-13-2003, 09:46 PM
What would porer the compressor? a gas-powered generator on your back? lol

-=Squid=-
04-13-2003, 10:07 PM
Oh, I got it...but what are HUDs?

Demobilized
04-13-2003, 10:11 PM
Heads Up Display

Fritzy
04-13-2003, 10:13 PM
a Heads Up Display. Projects data into your field of vision. Used in planes and some automobiles so the pilot/driver does not have to look down to read info from their critical instruments.

GT
04-13-2003, 10:28 PM
I got one, how about paint that is actually affordable?

jb

FeuerFri
04-14-2003, 04:50 AM
i am still waiting for the angels to have a built in cell phone feature, with 3 mini games of your choice, as well the ability to cause blood to rain from the sky. oh yeah, and gtrsi's idea would be nice as well.

"(unlike the people w/ cockers). Actually, since I bought the gun a year ago, I have NEVER EVER had to sit out a round cuz my gun didn't work!"
hehehe, sorry, but that is just a dumb thing to say.

dansim
04-14-2003, 07:08 AM
and hoppers may become obsolete within 5 years.....dum dee dum

dansim
04-14-2003, 07:11 AM
also <b>I</b>m not saying a HUDs wouldnt <b>R</b>ock, but it may only be availible to a certian marker when first released but i still might by <b>3</b>

joez
04-14-2003, 08:32 AM
I,R, what was the last one:D . i think a marker withough a tank is quite fesable. look at airsoft. battery powered air compressors built into the marker. i think it can happen now, but what would happen to all the tank companies?

JEDI
04-14-2003, 09:25 AM
Honestly, I think my gun setup is fine how it is. I'm not saying some cool advance in technology isnt always welcome. A typical marker set up works well. Between the gun, the tank, and the hopper, you can get a pretty balanced paintslinging machine. Other advances may only infringe upon things like size and weight, or reliability and efficiency. But...lets see what happens...

Surreal
04-14-2003, 10:51 AM
an HUD for your goggles that works only with IR3's .. dammit, you should make it compatible with all Equalizer boards too, so impulse, timmy and AKA users can have it too..

Wc Keep
04-14-2003, 03:28 PM
i dont think either of the ideas would be tourney legal especially the one about no tank seeing as how it states in the rules that it must have a tank powering it.

Evil Bob
04-14-2003, 03:46 PM
Sorry gents, you missed April Fool's Day by a good two weeks.

-Evil Bob