PDA

View Full Version : For Load SM5, Straight From The X-Mag Manual

Jonesie
04-14-2003, 08:20 PM
I know everyone knows of the 'incident' at SCAO in November 2002. A 3-man team consisting of Load SM5 (Jeff), Tom, and someone else (not important ;) ) were preparing to play a game.

Well, at the start of the game, the guys went to place their barrels on the 'dead box' and when Jeff's hit the pole, the gun fired and shot Tom right in the kisser! :D Apparently Jeff had the SFL triggger a little sensitive.

Well, I was reading thru my X-Mag manual tonight when I saw this:

The ability to make the electronic trigger so sensitive means that if the trigger is accidentally bumped while the marker is live it can shoot multiple paintballs. The traditional barrel plug is great at preventing one paintball from exiting the barrel, but not multiples. We strongly recommend that you purchase a good barrel bag that will stop this occurring. The barrel bag should have a reinforced end.

I think Tom had you in mind when he wrote this, Jeff! ;)

EDIT: No, I will never let you forget this Jeff, it's your claim to fame. :D

Later ~ Dave

Fatjon
04-14-2003, 08:31 PM
LOL funny:p

Load SM5
04-14-2003, 08:36 PM
See Tom! You made the marker too sensitive. It's not my fault..It's yours!;)

Don't worry Dave next time we get on the field together I'll be sure to give you something more memorable to think about.

I'm Fatman likes being refered to as "not important"

BajaBoy
04-14-2003, 08:53 PM
i cant make my emag that sensitive:(

ezrunner
04-14-2003, 09:09 PM
I wonder what happened to the ref towel I used to wipe that hit off of Mr. K?

-rob

einhander619
04-14-2003, 09:45 PM
I can't play with a trigger that sensitive. I shot myself in the foot 3 times in one day after tuning my bushy trigger. I even got called out for it once, too! I decided that not looking like a retard was more important than a few extra BPS.

Mossman
04-15-2003, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by einhander619
I can't play with a trigger that sensitive. I shot myself in the foot 3 times in one day after tuning my bushy trigger. I even got called out for it once, too! I decided that not looking like a retard was more important than a few extra BPS.

Oh my god, that sucks, you only got to cheat 2 times for your own stupidity!

Jonesie
04-15-2003, 12:36 PM
Sorry Fatman, no disrespect meant. I haven't heard the story in a couple months. I really don't know if I ever knew that you were the 3rd. ;)

Bring on Jeff! :D

Later ~ Dave