PDA

View Full Version : RT-Pro COMES IN TOMORROW!

wobbles82
04-14-2003, 08:41 PM
My RT Pro with X Valve is coming in tomorrow at 2' o Clock, woo. Thanks for helping me out with the details, you guys and gals at AGD. In about a week ill have a ULE Body rail and Body on there, maybe ill consider a Y-Grip? Either way, does everybody think I made a good choice? I mean I coulda saved for an E-Mag but an RT-Pro is still considered fast right? Just gimme some comments and maybe even how fast ya can shoot an RT! OH.....AND I cant wait to Rip on the Intelli with no chops! Woo

cphilip
04-14-2003, 09:44 PM
Your gonna love it. I realy enjoy mine. Its a great marker.

~WarpedRT#2~
04-14-2003, 10:44 PM
Yeah, RT's are awesome guns. I have an old skool RT, but hey, we all use the same family of guns. Well, on a good day, I can get the trigger to bounce at a steady 10-12 bps, but normally, it's about 5-8.

Adrenaline0520
04-14-2003, 10:59 PM
You'll love it. As for speed, some have been able to bounce the trigger in excess of 15bps, and its all about skill with the trigger and if you really want it fast, go with a dual reg tank and crank the psi up to 900-950. This gun isnt as easy to shoot as an electro though, it was really tough without the level ten mod back in the day.

wobbles82
04-15-2003, 08:25 PM
Yep, came in, has a nifty little RT-Pro X valve, shot off about two hoppers in a minute, not a single broken ball, hows that for the good ol mags chop rule. Also, ive heard that an 850psi tank will increase speed greatly? Any suggestions a good high flowing tank? I have an 800psi Centerflag tank and im guessing that when i was bouncing the trigger was hitting around 11, just a guess, but it really was ripping and stressing out my revvy with x-board. Thanks for all the help guys! OH YEH! This baby is light!