PDA

View Full Version : from power to vertfeed?

Python14
04-14-2003, 09:53 PM
I remember seeing a while back about getting a powerfeed body modified to vert feed with angel threads. I know I can get the ULE, but I would like to keep my twistlock. I think it was Doc who could do it. Anyone know? any estimate on price?

paintballbeaver
04-14-2003, 10:07 PM
yeah i have seen that gun i i think this is a direct quote from him you dont have enoughf money................i'm guessing prolly the cost of a new body 150 -up gotta remember its all custom work

adam shannon
04-14-2003, 11:51 PM
get a centerfeed no-rise.

cphilip
04-15-2003, 07:48 AM
Yep and guess who has one for sale with the Center freak too boot! :D

ChucktheMAGician
04-15-2003, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by cphilip
Yep and guess who has one for sale with the Center freak too boot! :D
Who? If you find out python I'd get it!;) :D

cphilip
04-15-2003, 08:10 AM
Glad you asked!!! :D

Here! (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77610)

adam shannon
04-15-2003, 11:42 AM
oh, thats not fair...that was my tease hoping to lead to a sale to get rid of mine...lol.

cphilip
04-15-2003, 11:44 AM
LOL! Ok...sorry....I didn't know... :(

adam shannon
04-15-2003, 11:50 AM
dont sweat it...its a sellers market. with the ule bodies now we are all scrambling to offload the old bodies.

cphilip
04-15-2003, 11:59 AM
Well its cool because if you realy check it out the No Rise is not hardly noticably heavier than the ULE! And most of us are in the situation like me where it was the only remaining twist lock barrel in the collection or I would not have even done it realy. It just became an issue of barrel compatablity now that I had the X mag, Micro E and the RTP was the only thing left for twist locks.

Many people have wants and needs for no rise still. So its a good time as any to let em go.

Python14
04-15-2003, 03:26 PM
Haha. if I had the money to get it cphillip, I would, trust m. But I don't, unless chuck wants to loan me $300 so I can cover his butt better next time while he gets shot in the throat. Now cphillip, if you'd be interested in trading it for a hand welded gun holder, we can work somethng out.

Eitherway, maybe a no-rise body would be good. I got to hold chucks while he did something or another(I think he was freaking out about all the paint on his car) and it was ridiculously light. Of coarse, that is in comparison to my superheavy weight cast iron beast of a mag.