PDA

View Full Version : The humans fought off the X-com/MXS invasion

thecavemankevin
04-15-2003, 07:06 PM
It was a very long 26 hour long game at splatbrothers paintball in Hopewell Va. It all started when some local cows turned up missing and soon some hill-billies ended up getting "probed."

So soon the Human X-com forces should up to the outskirts of civilization to fend off the alien invasion.

The battle was long and difficult but as always, good triumphed over evil and the humans fought off their impending doom.

I want to thank splatbros and MXS for throwing an amazing event, giving away some great prizes.

heres a pic of Bea Youngs spinning some tunes for the crowed at the players party friday night

thecavemankevin
04-15-2003, 07:12 PM
here is just about half of the forces gathering before the battle beggins and listening to "mother" from MXS giving the low-down on whats about to go down.

thecavemankevin
04-15-2003, 07:25 PM
can you find the four snipers?

thecavemankevin
04-15-2003, 07:28 PM
here is a small portion of the prizes that they gave away at the beggining, they gave away about twice as much as this at the end

and yes that is a warp on the table:)

rehme
04-15-2003, 07:32 PM
i think i can only see 3 snipers but it could be tree limbs or something

thecavemankevin
04-15-2003, 07:35 PM
Here is Ronn Stern (www.ronnsterngear.com) blasting with his emag w/45-45 flatline courtesy of AGD and my Halo and Freak kit :)

thecavemankevin
04-15-2003, 07:38 PM
and finally (for now) one of Bea Youngs in action defending the humans base with her Electro-Eclipse cocker