PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe or HyperFrame?

Teen
04-15-2003, 07:28 PM
i wanted to get an intelliframe and i thought i definately was going to, but i can't decide if i want to get an intelliframe or hyperframe. i'll be able to get a higher ROF with the hyperframe, but i won't beable to go into runaway with my x-valve, so wouldn't that just make the x-valve or retro valve pointless to get? because i could just go into full auto with the hyperframe. which one is better and y?

i just want straight answers. no hijacking please.

rehme
04-15-2003, 07:35 PM
well you might have some troubles installing the hyperframe but there are some people that just slap it on and it works fine

mxracer33x
04-15-2003, 07:43 PM
I have had good luck with the hyperframe installations, but I have heard of some that were problematic. No you cant go into runaway with a hyperframe, but with the new software or board upgrade from centerflag you can set the bps limit higher than 13 and also have full auto if you like. I found that the solenoid of the Hyperframe is weak but it will work.

Intelliframes are nice. Ther work great and the batteries wont die on you. If oyu want an electro get an E-mag otherwise Id get the Intelli.

Teen
04-15-2003, 07:46 PM
Ok i've made my decision. i'm gettin the Intelliframe. thanks.

Halliday
04-15-2003, 10:34 PM
Good choice.