PDA

View Full Version : Body Rail??

paintballcowboy
04-15-2003, 08:44 PM
where can i get a custom or just colored one?
what brands make them? (omega, benchmark,etc...)
which brand is best?
what stores have the best prices and relyability and varity of "upgrades"?

thanks guys

paintballcowboy
04-15-2003, 09:12 PM
yall have any pics of your custom rails?

WickeDKlowN
04-16-2003, 09:07 AM
Well Extreme Rage(Omega) and Benchmark are the only mass produced ones I know of.I would say the best one is one thats made custom by someone who knows what thier doing.

AGD used to make just colored ones. I believe they came with Minimags. And theres always Powder Coating if you want a colored one.

Dayspring
04-16-2003, 09:31 AM
There really isn't a "best" body rail. It's just a piece of aluminum for the body to rest on and the sear to pivot on/in.

WickeDKlowN
04-16-2003, 09:35 AM
I think he meand best looking when he says best body rail.

Dayspring
04-16-2003, 09:38 AM
That's very subjective though... I can think one is awesome while somebody else thinks it's butt ugly.

paintballcowboy
04-16-2003, 11:50 AM
thanks guys thats all i need, and when i said "better" i ment if one had better holes. like lined up, or size, you know. which one fits best without having to redrill and stuff

Dayspring
04-16-2003, 12:36 PM
I have yet to hear of ANYBODY having to do that. AGD is very exacting about their tolerances. Most companies adhere to them. (Except for ANS. ;))

Magluvr
04-16-2003, 09:24 PM
I was wondering how much the stock rail weighs, and if there is any rail that is actually significantly lighter that I could buy. (be it custom or something mass-produced or something that I try to do myself)

If anyone knows please post both the weights or just the difference and where I might be able to get one.