PDA

View Full Version : look how funny pbnation is!!

Brak
04-15-2003, 09:13 PM
if this belongs in friendly corner, you guys can move it. but its more about paintball. i was browsing (if anyone has a viking or angel to trade for a RT + cash PM me!!) and i came across something funny. im not making fun of anyone but i just thought id point it out because i found it pretty funny.

EsPo
04-15-2003, 09:23 PM
hes from BASTON.. NOMAAA!

-=Squid=-
04-15-2003, 09:24 PM
wtf, why is that even almost funny? I will however refrain from using the rolleyes command.

Mossman
04-15-2003, 09:25 PM
Get outta 'E-a befowa i get ya owt
lol that was horrible

BobTheCow
04-15-2003, 09:30 PM
LOL I like how it doesn't have any views, let ALONE replies!!

darklord
04-15-2003, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by EsPo
hes from BASTON.. NOMAAA! And CT is much better? :rolleyes:

If you wanna hear accents, take a trip to BP Sommerville ;) :D

-=Squid=-
04-15-2003, 09:40 PM
I still dont get why this is funny?? :confused:

Benfica4ever
04-15-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by darklord
And CT is much better? :rolleyes:

Yea well ct acually is alot better. :rolleyes: :D

MagMan5446
04-15-2003, 10:06 PM
How about folk that talk how people should.

People from California.

Boston, however, is a great place.

Cypres0099
04-15-2003, 10:08 PM
Squid, you're not alone...

ProjectMag
04-15-2003, 10:10 PM
Pawk the Caw in Hawvard Yawd :D lol

EsPo
04-15-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by darklord
And CT is much better? :rolleyes:

yeah.. actually CT is much better, id have to say that boston is the worst place for accents next to NYC and Canada.. but i love all those places.

Mossman
04-15-2003, 10:16 PM

yeah.. actually CT is much better, id have to say that boston is the worst place for accents next to NYC and Canada.. but i love all those places.
...except for Canada:D

WARPED1
04-15-2003, 10:20 PM
Everyone be careful buying Strange Imps or Shockers.
Frank Connel of the All Americans had his car broken into and all his personal AA Shockers, and a bunch of Strange Imps got stolen.
I personally have no details, but if you see suspicious deals, go to www.spacecoastpaintball.com and put attn:Frank in there and let him know.

cphilip
04-15-2003, 10:48 PM
Hooked on Phonics he is! :D

gimp
04-15-2003, 11:42 PM
hahahahaha! I love that saying! I guess you have to be from NE to find it funny. I think it says NY on my little thing there, but thats just for school. I live in NH and we say stuff like that all the time. Its like gangster talk for us. People down here in NY say, bling bling, and i gotta bounce shizzle da bomb phat. We say stuff like pissah and wicked. I dont even realize what I say till I get here and people make fun of me.

*captain_cox*37
04-16-2003, 01:15 AM
hes from BASTON.. NOMAAA!

That is pretty good. It turned this whole thread into a war over which place in the U.S. is better. Lets just all be glad we are not completely French. You wanna hear an accent go to England. :D

cockermatt
04-16-2003, 01:36 AM
You can see my Ironman add in there too. :)

obsolete898
04-16-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by gimp
Its like gangster talk for us. People down here in NY say, bling bling, and i gotta bounce shizzle da bomb phat. We say stuff like pissah and wicked.

Not that gangsta if my Mom says it. Bostonians have been saying that for a long long time.

If you wanna hear accents, take a trip to BP Sommerville

The proper name is Slummerville. What's funny is that in the past couple of years Sommerville has become a some what nice expensive place to live. Next thing you know the Sox will win the World Series.

I miss home so much. I'll be back in July I can't wait.

warpfeedmod
04-16-2003, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by obsolete898

Not that gangsta if my Mom says it. Bostonians have been saying that for a long long time.

The proper name is Slummerville. What's funny is that in the past couple of years Sommerville has become a some what nice expensive place to live. Next thing you know the Sox will win the World Series.

I miss home so much. I'll be back in July I can't wait.

I talked to a guy from Baaston on the phone the other day and he said something was "Wicked Retaaded" (Wicked Retarded). I wasn't quite sure what he was talking about or what he meant but hey, it sounded funny at the time :p

dansim
04-16-2003, 07:02 AM
hehe very funny, but i say its more of a maine accent as the say wicked more, or should i say whihiked

Timmee
04-16-2003, 07:08 AM

Next thing you know the Sox will win the World Series.

That'll never happen. :D

Brak
04-16-2003, 08:30 AM
guys, we are losing the goal of this. its not to argue about which place is better, is to make fun of people with funny accents

*captain_cox*37
04-16-2003, 08:46 AM
Next thing you know the Sox will win the World Series.

I know you are talking about the Boston Red Sox ,but who do you think has a more likely chance of winning the Wordl Series, The Red Sox or The White Sox?

FutureMagOwner
04-16-2003, 09:58 AM
guess you guys never been to hopkinton or cranston aka the butt cracks of rhode island

obsolete898
04-16-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by dansim
hehe very funny, but i say its more of a maine accent as the say wicked more, or should i say whihiked

Trying to step into the steal some of the light huh.;) It's a Boston accent. Bah Habah ain't got nothing on us.

dansim
04-16-2003, 02:22 PM
pissah is boston wicked is maine.....well it used to be the same state

darklord
04-16-2003, 03:13 PM

yeah.. actually CT is much better, id have to say that boston is the worst place for accents next to NYC and Canada.. but i love all those places. I really don't see how CT is better. Granted you probably have less percentages of people with Boston accents, but New England blends itself together. I mean, come on, we have one football team for 6 states.... and yeah, what's wrong with an accent? I'd rather stand out than blend into the crowd. And no, I don't have a Boston accent. They are funny to imitate though, at least, if you're from MA.

obsolete898
04-17-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by dansim
pissah is boston wicked is maine.....well it used to be the same state

Everyone I know uses wicked. Maybe that's because I'm on the north shore.

ShooterJM
04-17-2003, 01:18 PM
Nah wicked was the word down south around sturbridge and stuff. Even to the cumberland rhode island area. But that was years ago.

although when I sawr that tread title I almost flipped my um.....spit. :D

Evil Bob
04-17-2003, 01:39 PM
Wicked Pissah: Slang: noun and/or adjective depending upon usage, cultural source: City of Boston and its surrounding suburbs and rural areas. Era: Late 1970's to present day. Definition: "incredible", "awesome", "ultimate", "undescribeable". Examples of usage: "That party was a wicked pissah." "What a wicked pissah that last game was." "That XMag is such a wicked pissah!"

My wife grew up in Carver/Plymouth area just outside of Boston, she used to talk like this when she was a teenager in the early 80's. She's lost most of her Boston accent from traveling abroad for so many years and me making fun of the way she talks :)

-Evil Bob

obsolete898
04-17-2003, 05:23 PM
I've lost most of my accent, dmna NM:mad:. Some words still shine through. Also if I'm drunk or pissed off it comes back real quick.

Shooter: That's awesome, when my wife moved to NM she said that to some of her friends out here and they thought it was the greatest phrase ever invented.

HoppysMag
04-17-2003, 05:30 PM
im in western MA and use wicked like 2 times a day atleast... check our magsandguitars thread on what car, my last post has wicked in it.:D