PDA

View Full Version : Another reason AO.org is better then PBnation ...

lopxtc
04-15-2003, 10:28 PM
Well I was a regular to both forums and before hand never had much of an issue with pbnation ... now I do.

I completed a sale with Dism219r (A moderator at PBN) and agreed to send him $20.00 for metal eye covers for my timmy. It took several IM's, PM's, and emails to get a response from him. Finally he tells me that they were shipped last Tuesday.

Well it is now a week and no eye covers yet.

To make matters worse, he deleted my feedback about him in the feedback forum ... for those who dont know, PBN just recently removed the ability for a user to delete his/her posts, so it could not have been removed by me.

This is a pure case of a mod abusing his abilities, and cheating someone out of their money.

While I agree that the mods here are at times a little overbearing and controlling, at least I havent seen one steal money from a person and then deliberatly try to hide the feedback about it.

Aaron

INSANEautomagER
04-15-2003, 10:34 PM
I trust almost everyone here at OA, I've lost around $10 at Pbnation. But it's not the biggest deal.

Miscue
04-15-2003, 10:34 PM
Overbearing and controlling?

But in a good way! :p

Load SM5
04-15-2003, 10:41 PM
You wound me sir!:p

CobraC
04-15-2003, 10:41 PM
I wouldnt trust Miscue... I heard he got C_Mayhem for 10 canadian play dollars and 2 sticks of gum.

paintposse
04-15-2003, 10:44 PM
they abuse there power too much. If they sell suff the sticky it. And they have way too many mods there. seems like i see a new one each day. havent lost anymoney though. I hate pbreviews fourms more though.

cphilip
04-15-2003, 10:46 PM
Shudup and do your homework!!!! Sit up Straight! Stop making those noises!!!

Oh ummm... errr....HEY! I resent that! :eek:

:D

Russ
04-15-2003, 10:54 PM
the mods here are at times a little overbearing and controlling, Aaron's taking shots at everyone!

While I dis-agree with Aaron, the mods here do a fabulous job...cause that's what Mods do, control, and keep order :)

NJPaint
04-15-2003, 10:58 PM
hey, but we get hosting here in our posts!!!

Miscue
04-15-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by CobraC
I wouldnt trust Miscue... I heard he got C_Mayhem for 10 canadian play dollars and 2 sticks of gum.

Two packs.

lopxtc
04-15-2003, 11:05 PM
Okay that was taken wrong ... I didnt mean it as a direct shot against the mod's here, but in hind-sight that is how it came out.

What I meant was that there have been instances where others have thought, and I have agreed with them, that the mods have over-stepped their bounds.

I myself have only had one instance here where I have openly disagreed with a mod and his handling of posts ... and in this case one of mine.

Aaron

Temo Vryce
04-16-2003, 12:00 AM
No no, you were right the Mods here do rule with an iron fist, but because of that AO is a great place to come and hang out. You know that you can post a question/problem/comment and not have to worry about being flamed for it.

Jonesie
04-16-2003, 08:28 AM
Hey now! The mods wokr very hard to keep AO great. If it wasn't for them, we would be another PBN! I check over there from time to time, mainly in the AGD a\nd MSPA forums, one a day, maybe...

Later ~ Dave

**Dave there is a thread for attaching sig images in Friendly**

Army
04-16-2003, 12:46 PM
*Army attaches the Iron Fist to his Cyborg arm system*

"Have you seen lopxtc? We only want to talk to him...."

:D