PDA

View Full Version : buld from scrach

paintballcowboy
04-16-2003, 12:00 PM
i don't know how to spell so be pacient.
i am bulding a mag from scrach with a buget of around $700. here is what i have so far...

ULE body - blue
omega body rail - chrome
omega sight rail - chrome
omega front grip - chrome
dye stainless - shiny
blade duble intelly - chrome

still deciding on valve, lening twords used retro, if i cant find one ill go for a regular one. (X is too expencive)

i need to know what little parts i need, and where to get them. probably AGD's store.

Dayspring
04-16-2003, 12:32 PM
rail bushing
field strip screw
sear & sear pin (valve probably won't come with one)
air fittings for valve
grip frame screw (Intelliframe MAY come with it)
air line
some sort of drop forward & ASA/ cradle for HPA tank

You might want to reconsider the stainless barrel. REAL heavy.

Most of that you can get at the AGD store. The air lines/ fittings and drop/ASA you can get at any paintball store.

paintballcowboy
04-16-2003, 01:36 PM
thanks
is that all?
can i get all of it from AGD's store?
its a dye ultralight P&P anodized two-piece barrel with aluminum back and front, i found it at http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/012-1105-4.html

Dayspring
04-16-2003, 02:29 PM
Everything except the ASA/Drop forward & air fittings can be had at the AGD store.

barrel- good. Nice and light. Try something by Custom Products if you want to shave some $. Dye is notoriously expensive.

wyn1370
04-16-2003, 02:44 PM
Your valve will come with the necessary sear and sear pin.
You'll also need a front grip screw. This goes through the top of your rail and screws into your forgrip.
You don't need a rail bushing if you've got a ULE body. Since it's cocker threaded, the only thing the rail bushing does is hold on the twist lock barrel.
I'd check around for a better price on the barrel. Dye's sight has the standard ultralite for about $110. I would think paintballgear would be cheaper, but maybe it's a special ultralite since it's anodized silver.

Toakes22
04-16-2003, 02:47 PM
PM Me if you want to buy an rt valve. I also have level 10. I am willing to make a good deal.

Dayspring
04-16-2003, 02:52 PM
Actually, the rail bushing goes into the back of the grip frame and helps align the field strip screw into the valve. That's a NECESSARY part.

What Wyn is talking about is the Twist Lock adapter. And no. You don't need that if you are getting the ULE body.

So Wyn, I guess that makes us even from the Black Cell board.

Wyn: 1
Dayspring: 1

:D

Originally posted by wyn1370
Your valve will come with the necessary sear and sear pin.
You'll also need a front grip screw. This goes through the top of your rail and screws into your forgrip.
You don't need a rail bushing if you've got a ULE body. Since it's cocker threaded, the only thing the rail bushing does is hold on the twist lock barrel.
I'd check around for a better price on the barrel. Dye's sight has the standard ultralite for about $110. I would think paintballgear would be cheaper, but maybe it's a special ultralite since it's anodized silver.

wyn1370
04-16-2003, 03:05 PM
rail bushing, twist lock assembly, blah, blah, blah
go do some math

Dayspring
04-16-2003, 03:07 PM
Sore loser. ;)

Originally posted by wyn1370
rail bushing, twist lock assembly, blah, blah, blah
go do some math

paintballcowboy
04-16-2003, 04:53 PM
thanks guys you have been very helpfull
i'm going to have to buss a ton of tables to pay for all this

paintballcowboy
04-16-2003, 04:56 PM
Toakes22
the valve is the last part im going to buy, i have a stock valve already. it can hold me over, afterall it is AGD

Toakes22
04-16-2003, 04:58 PM
It's cool.

paintballcowboy
04-16-2003, 05:02 PM
any info on DYE or KAPP trigger frames?
where to get one?
did it come with trigger?
did it come with grips?

Underdog
04-16-2003, 09:02 PM
no info on dye or kapp
but benchmark makes a double finger trigger frame for the mag, another gripframe does also, the names escapes me yet! i will read through APG for that again, but the only grip frames for the mags that i can think of off the top of my head would be the benchmark one, intelli, z-grip, and powerstyx (I FOUND IT! YAY!) the z-grip is the most elusive grip frame of them all, the rest can be found at paintballgear.com...hope i helped....i think