PDA

View Full Version : Kold Blooded's Feedback

Kold Blooded
04-16-2003, 08:27 PM
Post here about my feedback. Thanks.:)

ChucktheMAGician
04-19-2003, 09:36 PM
Sweet, I'm the first to leave feedback for Kold Blooded! Great seller, I got the reg. quick and it's in super condition!

sithos
04-25-2003, 12:51 PM
DO NOT USE THIS SELLER!
I paid him $625 for a dust red works cocker, and as soon as he had the money he blocked me on instant messanger and dissapeared. I have called his house, sent emails and PMs. I have gotten no response and will be taking action against him unless i hear from him in the next 24 hours. It has been 3 days with zero contact on his part.

Please read update below.

Kold Blooded
04-25-2003, 01:58 PM
Actually I have been sick and unable to get online as of late. I'm sorry for this inconveinece and I will have the gun shipped TODAY and will have a tracking number for you tonight. I'm terribly sorry and ill talk to you later.

~Josh

sithos
04-30-2003, 11:45 AM
Ok. I recieved the works cocker today. Quite abit more scrached up than i was led to believe. I was told there was only 1 scratch on the side of the boblong reg, but infact there are 2 very large scraches on the side, and one on the bottom. The rear of the gripframe is also scrached on either side.

The cocker arrived nearly a week late, and though i have it in my hands, i wont be happy till i have it professional examined to make sure everything is fully working. Everything on it seems loose, as if its not screwd together properly. If it works, then great, but for the price ($625 without a barrel) I was really expecting it to be in much better (as described) condition.

I still won't reccomend trading with Kold Blooded, so do so at your own risk.

Oh, and KB.. thanks for all the bubble wrap, it will help relieve stress while i wait to figure out if the gun works.