IcantBelieveit
04-17-2003, 06:44 AM

IcantBelieveit
04-17-2003, 06:45 AM

IcantBelieveit
04-17-2003, 06:46 AM

Brak
04-17-2003, 09:17 AM
what exactly are tribals? ive seen some and know they arent made anymore but how do they work? that does look pretty ncie by the way

FalconGuy016
04-17-2003, 09:20 AM
My "friend" has a tribal, it shoots so fast my head hurts thinking about it

Nice setup :)

Major Ho
04-17-2003, 10:52 AM
^
|
| post whore...
|
|

thecavemankevin
04-17-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by PzYcO

^
|
|
|
should stfu before i break his legs

------

Nice looking marker, but what exactly is a tribal? lol...

dude, i have never met you, but befor you go saying your going to break someones legs, you should reall know who your talking smack to. He might not be a real gigantic guy, but he could kung-fu you!

nice set up kenny, can't wait to see it on saturday

PzYcO
04-17-2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by thecavemankevin
dude, i have never met you, but befor you go saying your going to break someones legs, you should reall know who your talking smack to. He might not be a real gigantic guy, but he could kung-fu you!

sorry but when you get ripped for 120$ tell me how you feel k thx

BenD
04-17-2003, 11:17 AM
I will shead some light.... but i dont have time to write so here are some posts from Warped Mephisto..

---- When someone made fun of tribals ----

1. You cannot put an Angel frame on a Tribal without some sort of adapter or tub and besides, I can get 16 bps out of my stock frame the way it is. No need to upgrade in that department, unless you have a 2.0 or lower (single trigger). The stock triggers come with 2 point adjustments on them, unlike your 'set from the factory' Imp trigger.

2. I've seen, tuned, and worked on stock Tribals that flat out rip. I've also seen and worked on upgraded Tribals that rip even more.

3. Ever hear of the saying, "Somethings get better with age?" Tribals are a prime example of them. The longer they are around, the more rare they are, thus increasing the value of them.

The stock inline is crap eh? Throw in a $12 rebuild kit and you have a reg that will out perform a WDP mini-reg. The stock barrels are fine and have good quality. The only problem with those is they have a lack of porting, thus making them loud. So what, everyone an their brother is going to upgrade the barrel on their new gun regardless of what it comes with. Also, put in a $6 buffer kit. Your "wear and tear" issues are now taken care of.

It doesn't "need" a new LPR, but having one makes life so much easier. And plus, having a gun with a stock LPR prevents you from overpressurizing your solenoid from a spiking regulator. How many people do you see putting an LPR on Imps? So no matter which one you get, you'll want to get an LPR.

The solenoid (not selinoid, cheif) is the same exact model used in your precious Impulse and the B2K. So unless your's blows easily, mine doesn't either.

I'll give you the cheap wiring. It is pretty flimsy but if you just hot glue all the connections, you shouldn't have a problem with wires becoming disconnected. Its simple things like this you can do to preserve the life of your marker.

As for best price for performance, you could get a fully operational Tribal for under 200 or you could get half of an Imp for 200, your choice.

You can get ACE on an Imp just like you can Tribal, both will cost you to upgrade to an eye. But both are worth the investment.

And I don't see any 4 year old Angels, Cockers, etc. going for less than $200 these days...

You can get a stock Tribal for less than 200 dollars if you do your homework. Throw in 200 dollars worth of appropriate accessories and you have a marker that will blow away a stock Imp worth 400.

To each is his own, but I like to have a marker that you upgraded yourself and know how to work on rather than just depending on the company to fix all of your little problems. Comes in handy when you need to fix something in hurry. Plus I like being the only one at my field shooting something non-mainstream.

-------- explaining a tribal in comparison to a BKO -000000

LOL. A Tribal is a fully pneumatic (such as Impulse, Timmy, Angel, etc.) marker that was produced a few years back. Unfortunatly the company went under and got a bad reputation before anyone really discovered their potential.

Now for the technicalities of this post. A BKO operates with a single acting ram, air extended and spring returned. When the marker fires the air from the solenoid valve pushes the ram forward, hitting the pin in the valve and releasing air into the breech, propelling the paintball on its way. The solenoid turns off and air is exhausted to the atmosphere. Then the spring pulls the bolt/ram assembly back into the rear position. This operation is also used in the Em-1.

A Tribal operates with a double-acting ram, air extended and air returned. When a Tribal fires, the solenoid switches air current and air flows into the rear of the ram, pushing it forward and hitting the pin in the valve, much like the BKO and releases air.. etc. Then when the electronic cycle is over, the board tells the solenoid to shut off and air from the rear of the ram is vented to the atmophere. The spool moves inside the solenoid and air is rushed into the front of the ram pushing the bolt/ram combo back into the rear position.

Overall, very similar operations, just a minor difference in the way the ram/bolt retracts. Now there may very well be other small variances also, but I haven't had the chance to breakdown a BKO and study it. For any more questions regarding Tribals, post away.

--------
http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=137

click on the link and learn.....

as you can see WM has a lot of time on his handand i didnt feel liek typing half of that :D thanks WM

Major Ho
04-17-2003, 11:50 AM
Dont mind my useless nonsense... FalconGuy lives right around my parts...
Its common knowledge thats hes a post whore ;) aint that right falco, Im almost positive you admittted to that in one thread...
You just be careful before Rob zeros out your post count. Hes done if 'fore...
And yes...I may have to whip out my can of kung fu whoop azz one day...

EDIT: I went back and read the post that you took off...Why the hell did you get so angry... "should stfu"? wtf... WTF did i do to you... I was talking to falconguy, jeebus, someone needs their prozac or happy pills or whatever those things are

paint_munkey
04-17-2003, 11:54 AM
i have been looking to pick up a tribal for some time.
nice gun :cool:

IcantBelieveit
04-17-2003, 12:21 PM
GEEZZ what the problem here....
i shot my gun today and it ripped....it awesome..i am gonna bring the vid cam out to the field and hopefully get some Vid of "CAVEMAN" and I...bustin some NEWBS....
soo thanksf or the all the positive feedback..and for yall that have beef in my thread....please get out

oh and PzYcO who ripped you for $120???

warpedmephisto
04-17-2003, 01:21 PM
Gee, that Mephisto looks awfully familiar. :) Let me know how it all works out for you and how the LPR tester works out. Looks great though!

thecavemankevin
04-17-2003, 01:49 PM
the more i look at, the more i like the way the warp sits on it.:)

still think that that tribal looks like an anoed brick with a barrel :p

PzYcO
04-17-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by IcantBelieveit
GEEZZ what the problem here....
i shot my gun today and it ripped....it awesome..i am gonna bring the vid cam out to the field and hopefully get some Vid of "CAVEMAN" and I...bustin some NEWBS....
soo thanksf or the all the positive feedback..and for yall that have beef in my thread....please get out

oh and PzYcO who ripped you for $120???

check the feedback forums

WickeDKlowN
04-17-2003, 02:02 PM
Nice Tribal!

I've been pondering about gettin myself one of those...

FESTUS33
04-17-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by thecavemankevin
still think that that tribal looks like an anoed brick with a barrel :p

For some prettier Brick's you can take a look at the Twister's, Addicted's, Fluster's, and such.
I love my Twister, and decided too keep it and just buy a Cocker to mess with. BTW My FSE-LX E-Mag is still My Main Gun! and always will be
Rick :eek:

IcantBelieveit
04-18-2003, 08:06 AM
well kevin...this annoed brick with a barrel will own you tomorrow my friend