PDA

View Full Version : Any one used any of the Piranha e-force markers?

Crighton
04-17-2003, 08:12 AM
I'm thinking about buying a Piranha E-force EXT Pro just to screw around with F/A and to have yet another loaner for my buddies to use. Any one have any experience with this marker or any of the other E-Force Piranhas good or bad?

FalconGuy016
04-17-2003, 08:56 AM
Very good

BobTheCow
04-17-2003, 09:03 AM
Haven't played with one, only messed around with the SUPER-light trigger (for a piranha, anyway :rolleyes: ). I've heard good things, especially if you can get it at a decent price.

Jonesie
04-17-2003, 09:05 AM
I got to mess around with one at my local store. They seem pretty nice for what they are. The finish (blue) was beautiful!

Later ~ Dave

Crighton
04-17-2003, 11:46 AM
Thanks guys. Think I will pick up a solid black one. Just to cheap to resist.

paint_munkey
04-17-2003, 11:50 AM
very light trigger, comfortable feel, good-looking. overall, they are nice guns for the price.

Bubonic Plauge
04-17-2003, 04:21 PM
My roomate has one. The trigger pull is very apealling. You can turn the RoF way up on the gun, but he chops paint with anything over 9bps and he has a Ricochet hopper.
/shrug

Egg

funkmunky56
04-17-2003, 09:00 PM
I use a 2K2 Piranha eForce as my backup marker, and I LOVE it... it's the old body style, and it doesn't do full auto, but it's got a metal trigger and grip frame (which the new model eForce doesn't have) and I took the trigger return spring out, so it uses the microswitch as the return spring. uberlight trigger! :-)

get a replacement barrel for it right away, and you'll be a happy man. :cool: --Dave

zeke1975
04-17-2003, 09:13 PM
I had a 2k2 e-force, awesome gun for the price. the triggers are great, and the new ext pro's are even nicer, much better air flow.

SirOssis
04-18-2003, 08:51 AM
I just picked one up for my bosses new step-son and probably take him out tomorrow.. can post how things go from there. One thing I can say about it now... feels/looks a lot better than my first spyder

TheJester
04-18-2003, 08:54 AM
isn't that the 1 that the trigger is reversed? where it fires when you let go of the trigger, instead of pulling it? i don't know which Piranha it is that does that, but kinda don't like the idea of it. that's just me, i think the only electronic gun i would get would be either an e-mag or x-mag

.bolink
04-18-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by TheJester
isn't that the 1 that the trigger is reversed? where it fires when you let go of the trigger, instead of pulling it? i don't know which Piranha it is that does that, but kinda don't like the idea of it. that's just me, i think the only electronic gun i would get would be either an e-mag or x-mag

I believe you are confused with the reflex mode. Its where it fires during the pull and during the release. But its an opional mode meaning you can turn it off/on