PDA

View Full Version : Is the palmers blazer good?

Micromag man!
04-17-2003, 04:22 PM
i have a b2k and a micromag currently and im selling all of my paintball equipment, and im buying new stuff... has anyone tryed a blazer? is the trigger faster than that of a mag? if its not ill probly just stick with a mag... i heard talk of a really good mech trigger frame and an efficiency upgrade in the far future....

irbodden
04-17-2003, 04:36 PM
Blazers are SWEET guns.

Speedwise, they aren't the fastest in the world, but they are really well made guns.

Collegeboy
04-17-2003, 04:42 PM
I think RP is probably the best to answer this question.

As for what I know about them. I hear they are like a cocker but have the automags reliability. But the palmer trigger takes a lot of time to get used to, you will short stroke a lot. But overall I think the gun is a great gun. The upgrades are rather expensive but some are worth it.

askman
04-17-2003, 04:56 PM
blazers already has the new grip frame(2x .45 ) and lp valving. it is very efficient and quiet. I have the older one with 2x trigger and trigger job from palmer, and it is very light and clean. I guess it is slightly better than mag . they are fairly fast guns, built in rock reg. nice mechanical markers. barrel selection is small, but any barrel can be converted to it very easily with a lathes. (mine has AA barrel as extra)