PDA

View Full Version : my gun

lazebum
04-17-2003, 04:31 PM
well i have a minimag with blue w/chrome splash paint and 12" smart parts barrel with same paint scheme. i also have a CP Chrome flame drop foward.i want to put a ULE body and a INTLLEFRAME and a X-VALVE all blue with chrome splash and a blue halo hopper and mabey a flatline air sys. i have allready swithed over to compressed air.
what are the down falls and good sides of these upgrades and what is involved in doing them.
thanks for the info!!

Russ
04-17-2003, 05:02 PM
Welcome to AO! :D

Upsides...you'll have one bad-azz marker! Nice trigger, high ROF. I will envy you.

Downside? Cost. $485 for the ULE body, Intelli, & X-Valve. Another $120 or so for the HALO. Add dang near $400 more for a 4500psi Flatline.

What's involved? Besides opening up your wallet and taking out all the dead presidents, you just bolt 'em on & play. The Level 10 (LX) that comes with the X-Valve requires a bit of tuning to get it to work right with your marker, but nice, detailed instructions are sent with it (on a mini-CD)

rehme
04-17-2003, 06:48 PM
downfalls hahahahaha that is a good one :D yeah i would say the only downfall would be the price

PzYcO
04-17-2003, 07:40 PM
ive got everything listed there besides the flatline ^_^ :D:D:D:D hehehe, and im going to get an 88/45 flatline in a week or so.. woo7 ;)