PDA

View Full Version : Clamshell boo-yah?

Python14
04-17-2003, 06:30 PM
I was thinking today during math about how cool it would be to have an electronic mag that did not have the battery pack, and also had a clamshell style frame. Would it be possible to modify a Clamshell frame to fit the boo-yah internals and fit a mag. Or just to go all out and fabricate one?

rehme
04-17-2003, 06:32 PM
what have you been smoking :confused:

ezrunner
04-17-2003, 07:56 PM
Clamshell is an easier and cheaper way to make stuff.

It is lower quality and easier to destroy.

But if you want it I'm sure someone will make it.

-rob

hostage
04-17-2003, 08:15 PM
hrmm sounds like a interesting project, i challange you! I've done a lot with booyaahs and have had about 6+. I repair them and resell them.
-Doron

Python14
04-18-2003, 12:35 PM
I don't really know much about intimidators, but what I do know is I like the feel of the frame. The y-frame looks interesting but I just don't think I'm too crazy about the more than vertical stance, so the clammy was the natural other option. If it's not possible to modify a frame, would it be possible to spend some time on the mill and make one? or possibly hardface some aluminum to the back of an Intelliframe and just go with a mechancial clamshell-esque frame?

ezrunner
04-18-2003, 12:47 PM
ok, so you are looking for a different grip feel?

That's cool. The timmy's have gone to a clamshell grip because I'm pretty sure it is much less expensive.

You could do the grip you want in aluminum and it'd last forever.

-rob