PDA

View Full Version : AGD pride

TheJester
04-17-2003, 08:48 PM
I was at the paintball store tonight getting a fill and some air fittings for my new gas-thru and this kid came in and guess what he wanted to do. trade in his system-x cocker for a bushy. he said that the last game he played w/ it (the only game he played w/ it) it chopped too much..immediately i responded w/ "Airgun Designs (holding up my mag) all the way, lvl 10, it's a wonderful thing" however, i think his chopping problem was more of a user error than the gun itself, cockers aren't known to be paint blenders

paint_munkey
04-17-2003, 09:28 PM
yeah, my guess is that he was just short-stroking the hell out of his cocker :eek:
glad to hear you guided him in the right direction.

Dayspring
04-17-2003, 10:07 PM
I had something along those lines tonight. I was leaving my local shop with this guy and his dad. He was talking to the owner about selling his gun and posting something up in the shop. As we're walking out, I ask what gun he's getting. He responds "Minimag."

I nearly jump out of my skin and begin my AGD & AO speech for the next 15 minutes. :D

Didn't have my stash of AGD stickers with me though. :(

Benfica4ever
04-17-2003, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
I had something along those lines tonight. I was leaving my local shop with this guy and his dad. He was talking to the owner about selling his gun and posting something up in the shop. As we're walking out, I ask what gun he's getting. He responds "Minimag."

I nearly jump out of my skin and begin my AGD & AO speech for the next 15 minutes. :D

Didn't have my stash of AGD stickers with me though. :(
HOW CAN YOU FORGET THE STICKERS!!!!:D

FlipShot
04-17-2003, 10:30 PM
When we played saturday, we let my friends little cousin use our back-up gun, the Cocker :) and he ended up breaking paint with it the first game and the shell of the paint got wedged between the body and the bolt so the gun would'nt cycle nor the bolt would'nt come out. the damn cocker was out for the day and we ended up having to buy a rentle which ended up working all day long.

Jonesie
04-18-2003, 08:50 AM
Yup, preachin' to the choir. We all know and love AGD. Now get out there and spread the word! :D

Later ~ Dave

JAM
04-18-2003, 09:05 AM
yup, the xmag got a whole lot of attention at the field this past weekend. everyone wanted to stick their fingers in the breach and everyone was pretty impressed with the lev10 and the milling/weight.