PDA

View Full Version : Baltimore Trauma at Field Openning

ezrunner
04-18-2003, 02:55 PM
Extreme Outdoors in Six Mile, South Carolina is having their Grand Openning.

These guys are right here by Clemson, South Carolina and are putting on a good event.

The date for the event is: April 26th, 2003

Location for you mapquesters:
Extreme Outdoors
231 Griggs Rd
Six Mile, SC 29682

Members of Baltimore Trauma will be on hand for the event. There are several activities and fields being used.

Activities:

Meet Baltimore Trauma

All day play on a great woods/ scenario field and sup air for speedball.

Door Prize give aways

FREE Hot Dog & Softdrink lunch.

FREE Introduction to Paintball Seminar for ALL AGES
(Includes FREE Rental and 200 rnds)
Feel free to stick around after the seminar and play with everyone. Just pay the $10 event fee and buy some paint. You can keep using the Rental ALL DAY.

Reffing will be courtesy of members of Extreme Outdoors teams. The different teams compete in the CFOA under Amature, Novice, and Rookie categories. Come meet the guys.

----------------------------------

Details:

There will be a ribbon cutting at 10:30 am with the Mayor and some local press coverage.

Fields will be open for play at 11:00 am.

Play all day for just $10.00!
That covers $5/field fee and $5/all day air.
With nitrogen fills and CO2 on hand, there will be plenty to go around.

The event is Field Paint Only (FPO), but paint prices start at $39.99 for name brand decent paint.

There is a fully enclosed 5 man Sup Air field and plenty of staging area.

The HUGE Woods field encompasses these features:

<B>Castle Doom</b>
A classic medieval 2 story castle complete with crenulations to play from (embattlements). The bottom story has one entry door and windows cut in each wall to play from. Upstairs you'll find a castle wall where you can see the field in all directions and shoot at any approaching players.

Easily holding 25 players, the castle is situated atop a hill on the back corner of the woods area. In front of the castle are a couple hundred feet of trenches, behind, a gully with a creek at the bottom, to the left a hillside 50 yards down, and to the right is the tape line.

While the castle can be defended from all sides, there are ways to sneek right up to it. Come discover the secrets of Castle Doom.

<B>The Village / Gilligan's Island</B>
A few hundred yards from Castle Doom you'll find a village of Bambo Huts. With strategically placed trail heads and below a natural birm, this is a great place to stage raids from or you can fall back here to defend and repell an attacking force.

<B>Firebase Ernie</B>
Named for Ernie, one of the guys running the field, this is a classic fort. Set in the middle of the woods field, it can be attacked from all sides. There are trenches below, trails above, and woods all around it. Get inside and you will have a target rich environment defending Firebase Ernie.

For more info reply to this thread or email me and I'll get the question answered and post it here.

-rob

ezrunner
04-20-2003, 09:23 AM
Come on out guys, I know there are some AO'ers in my neck of the woods :)

-rob