PDA

View Full Version : Field in southern NH opens this saturday

paintballrulzs
04-18-2003, 03:23 PM
Xtreme Paintball opens this saturday. It is in the same location as the old field in candia, but the fields are different. Field one is mostly hyperball and barrels. They field itself is totally redesigned. Field 2 is now a sup air field. The cost is 15 entrance fee if you own your own equipment. The cost is 25 dollars with equipment. Paint is field paint only. I am not sure the exact price of the paint as of now, but i think itabout 70 a case. The field is located right off exit 3 in candia. At the top of the exit take a right and you will see the field on your right. If you have any questions feel free to ask me. Thanks

paintballrulzs
04-19-2003, 09:45 PM
Up one more time! We open on easter. Get there around 9ish :)

shartley
04-20-2003, 06:08 AM
Meet and Greet? Dealer's Forum? Who knows.....

Is this "Xtreme Paintball" or "PG Extreme"?

paintballrulzs
04-20-2003, 11:50 AM
Its Extreme Paintball. I ref there so this wouldn't be dealers forum.

syk
04-20-2003, 08:19 PM
I was there on Sat. in my opinion the fields were an improvement over last year, plus a good amount of the rocks have been cleared away.

paintballrulzs
05-03-2003, 09:37 PM
UP! Josh is that you!!

than205
05-04-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by shartley
Meet and Greet? Dealer's Forum? Who knows.....

Is this "Xtreme Paintball" or "PG Extreme"?

Oh Silly Sam, everyone names their field extreme.

Paintballrulz,
Is this the old Manch Vegas "Indoor, but now I'm outdoor" field?

shartley
05-04-2003, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by than205

Oh Silly Sam, everyone names their field extreme.

LOL I was just making sure. ;) I think you know why.

Oh… seems that the other one is packing up and moving out of Concord. Strange that they have to move so often. ;)

I will miss having a place close by to air up though.

than205
05-04-2003, 07:15 PM
Up for Paintballrulz, he's a great guy.

Sam,
I'm working on getting the Scuba shop in town to start doing fills. It might be easy to do 3000 fills but 4500 may take more than just a simple adapter. I'll let you know how that goes.
I stopped at that store in Concord for paint once or twice. The manager was very cool. I'm sure he'll be moving on to better things. I hear he got left out in the cold with the closing.

shartley
05-04-2003, 07:36 PM
Thanks, let me know how it goes. And check your PMs. :)