PDA

View Full Version : AutoMag MicroLines

SuperDuper
04-18-2003, 08:55 PM
Ok i bought a new 68 Automag classic. Well i bought the barrel and hopper. Now i need to figure out what kind of nitro tank i need and all the hose crap. i think i'm just goin to buy a cheap steel compressed air tank but i honestly dont know what im looking for in hoses and bottomline adapters. I see microline hose stuff at www.paintballgear.com but what elbows or hoses do i buy?This is how i want to setup my marker. I plan on makeing a drop forward out of stainless steel at school, then buying a bottomline adapter for it and getting a microline hose kit thing to connect the adapter directly to the gun. because i dont know if i want a front grip or not. Im sry if it's not clear what im trying to say but thats the best i can describe it. Any website sugestions on where to buy or how to website would be helpful thxs.

rehme
04-18-2003, 09:57 PM
i would not buy micro line i hear that it breaks to easy and it restrics flow to bad so i would go with macro line it is bigger than micro and dont burst as easy

Demobilized
04-18-2003, 10:17 PM
Definetly stay away from the microline, SS or macro line online. A cheap steel tank will work, but u might wanna shell out a few more bucks and a get carbon fiber tank (much lighter).

slushee
04-19-2003, 07:52 PM
Well, I run an RTPro Valve in a Mag body and used Microline for 2 - 3 years with no real restrictions. I ran HPA upwards about 900psi (and still do for that cool reactive trigger).

Well I didn't experience any real issues with flow restrictions or shoot down or even any lines that burst, but due to everyone telling me about it, I did end up switching to macroline.

I did not see any preformance increase in switching to macroline. This was my experience, and I suppose i'm happy with macroline now .. quite honestly, either one is fine in my oppinion.

Demobilized
04-19-2003, 10:00 PM
I would be worried about high rates of fire, or busting a line in your face and either scaring the bejezzus out of you or possibly damaging your hearing.