PDA

View Full Version : Photoshoppers, something to do while your bored...

mjs1217
04-19-2003, 03:02 PM
Okay I've asked this before (twice) but then deleted the threads because I felt it was too selfish. I still feel that it is selfish but I would really appreciate someone doing this for me:

If possible, someone please photoshop a mag for me so it looks as close to this as possible:

minimag
with a freak kit
z grip
gas thru foregrip
x valve
12v revvy
a macroline going from valve to top of grip
and another macroline going from bottom of foregrip to a flame drop forward
and a nitro tank of any type (preferably with a cover over it)
And no ano please...although black teflon would be great if someone could find that, but like I said, plain grey is fine.

Please try your best to get a marker as close to this description as possible. I really appreciate it!

PS: Please don't bother flaming me for this, I've heard em all before in the other 2 threads :) )

TraXeR
04-19-2003, 06:02 PM
Heres a quick attempt, i just dre the macro line caus ei didnt wanna find a hose to exactly fit

(took about 1/2 hour)

FeelTheRT
04-19-2003, 09:39 PM
dude the reason why people aren't doing it is because its a real pain to find the individual parts needed. Making the pic is easy, its just finding all the different pics to make up the final thing is annoying. Why dont you find all the parts u want and i'll (or someone else who knows what they're doing) will do it.

magman007
04-19-2003, 11:09 PM
dude, i have seen tons of them in the damn pic thread! why dont you look there? i mean really? thats why were jumping on you, because the setup is already up there! jeez!

mjs1217
04-20-2003, 09:28 AM
I actually looked but I couldnt find one EXACTLY like I want it...also I only looked at like 10 pages because I have 56k and even those 10 pages took about an hour.

dansim
04-20-2003, 10:09 AM
whatever happened to people actually building the mag they want....:rolleyes:

Ryknow
04-20-2003, 01:34 PM
photoshop it and take the anno off, its is exactly what you want minus a flame drop and tank. hell.. I'll even sell you my freak back if you want it. It will be polished or the anno on it now.

mjs1217
04-20-2003, 02:13 PM
Can someone please just photoshop a duckbill on the bottom of the grip and a macroline from the duckbill to the foregrip into this picture? (And maybe put a DYE Boomstick on it as well?)
Thankyou.

EDIT: That is a gas-thru foregrip, right? And does anyone know what trigger frame and grips are those?

mjs1217
04-22-2003, 03:27 PM
up

Ryknow
04-22-2003, 07:09 PM
yes its a gas through, and that is a Intelliframe that comes stock with Dye sticky gripshttp://www.xpb.us/Images/mag%20new1.jpg that is my gun, here is my friend's Z
http://www.xpb.us/Images/bbzr.jpg