PDA

View Full Version : wheres the best buy

venturesomerite
04-19-2003, 08:45 PM
ok, im just wondering where is the cheapest place you have seen that seen a 2003 vertical autococker? the cheapest i have seen is paintballgear.com, has anyone found a better deal?

acecl22
04-19-2003, 08:48 PM
the closest Best Buy to me is in Seekonk i think, lol, sorry. Thats just what i thought of when i saw your title, sorry i cant be of any help on the prices

Shawn at suny oswego
04-19-2003, 09:02 PM
you might want to think about what is really the "best buy". here is what i mean, this 2k3 cocker you are geting is going to need fix it jobs/parts/timeing/upgrades, if you buy your gun from a local pro shop they will most likely doo all this for free. think about that before you buy if off line to save yourself 20$. also if you are going to buy off line check what kinda shipping they charge.

www.paintballgateway.com 350+ free shipping
www.bradyspaintball.com 350 or 330 + shipping

venturesomerite
04-20-2003, 07:11 AM
thats a good point, but in all honesty, i dont trust the local shops for anything more than buying a bag of paint, ive even found that they cant fill my co2 or my n2 the right way. so im always doing it at the local feild. yeah i admit i am trying to save the 20 bucks but ive wanted a cocker since i first really saw it and now that it comes stock with a double trigger i figure its just time to give in. but thanks for the sites.i appreciate it.