PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a pb team.

RushA
04-20-2003, 01:24 AM
I live in harvard illinois which is at the very top of illinois. I am looking for a paintball team to play on, as of now i don't have any actual tournment experience, but i have played a lot and know some of the material, i am not a newb don't worry. But just need to be taught more on how tournament paintball is played. I am getting an angel speed soon, so my gear is fine. I think i could really be a good player if i am just taught the material. Where i play though, there is just nobody that can really do that for me so thats why i am looking. So if your team needs any guys, lmk please, i could come out and practice with you sometime. I am on this forum quite often so just pm me or post on this thread and i will get back to you. Thx.

RushA
04-28-2003, 10:01 PM
ugh, i knew this probably wouldn't be a good idea. People probably just think i am new player looking for some random team. But...oh well its your opinions. By the way i got the speed

Brak
04-29-2003, 06:15 PM
chill out, i did the same thing and this happened too. probability is that not many people are from your area that saw this, nobody is doubting your skill.

BTW, thats a nice gun

RushA
04-29-2003, 10:36 PM
lol i wasn't freaking out, thats why i put the smiley face on there, so it didn't seem like i was.

nato
05-02-2003, 03:39 PM
Do not fear!!! NATO IS HERE! If you can get to Badlandz then you can tryout for my team. Or if you want you can just practice with us and we can show you a thing or two about tournament pball. I'm going this Sat. to Badlandz if you want to meet me there. Otherwise my info is in my sig. Thanks!

N.A.T.O.