PDA

View Full Version : help, lx emag missfires

BajaBoy
04-20-2003, 09:38 AM
ok my emag will shoot fine with the small (stock) spring. But i choped about 4-5 balls out of 1200 yesterday. So when i was off the field i stuck the cut spring in, turned up the velocity Alot. didnt shoot to i turned it up a bit more, now it was shooting... But it sounded like a shotgun so i turned it down, and it wouldnt shoot.

So i came home cleaned and oiled Everything and tried the cut spring agian... it shoots but will skip alot of shots. And im guessin its shooting in the 290's... I turn it up a bit and it will shoot, but the balls are going all over and there is Alot of recoil.

800psi input, 3shims, largest cair that doesnt leak.

the thing that gets me mad is my friends Lx rtp has a cut spring and there is no recoil and it isnt loud at all (he even has a 12" barrel.. ) im using a 14"

Peach
04-20-2003, 09:47 AM
Mine is really loud too... I don't know what it's doing on the chrono but after I put the medium spring in, it felt like I was in the civil war.

BajaBoy
04-20-2003, 11:32 AM
ok im using no shims now..

12" All american barrel

when i have the velocity set where i like it, the 1st trigger pull will do nothing... (all it does is claick) then the 2nd it will shoot

when i have it where it shoots with no skips then the balls curvy badly

Dayspring
04-20-2003, 12:52 PM
I'd be willing to help you tech the gun. I'm in NJ. I work in Mahwah and live in Bridgewater. We can work it out...

I've set up many Level 10s so maybe we can solve your issue.

athomas
04-20-2003, 07:54 PM
You may have to trim your cut spring a bit.