PDA

View Full Version : first day out with pumpmag!!!

azzkikr
04-20-2003, 11:30 AM
well guys yesterday i played for the first time with a pumpgun, my pumpmag. i played with a group of rec players and some of the tourny guys. I must say I have never had that much fun playing paintball. i don't know if it was because i was playing pump or if it was because i was playing rec without the tourny preasure but i had a blast. I had the highest number of kills in a game and quiet posibly the entire day. my third game I had 6 kills out of 10 guys on the other side. 4 of those were one shots. it took an ir3 and an xmag to take me out of the game. and I was the last one. I was playing with a 50 round hopper and didn't reload. was getting looks all day since I was the only pump in the field, and it being a rather rare pump it got plenty of looks itself. well I just had a great day with my pumpmag and tought i would share the expirience.

I also had the pleasure of meeting another AO'er, joansie(sp), great guy, good player and sweet gun, PM me next time you come up dude, I'll go and play with you again.

later AZZKIKR

AGD
04-20-2003, 12:15 PM
Sounds like you had some fun!!

AGD

Jonesie
04-20-2003, 02:01 PM
HEHE! I was the X-Mag it took to get him out. He was doing some damage with that PumpMag. It was SWEET! :D

I had a blast! I do plan to make the hour and a half drive back up that was soon.

Later ~ Dave

la690
04-20-2003, 06:24 PM
pics?

Sinistarr
04-20-2003, 07:31 PM
Unfortunately no pics. Azzkikr did some serious damage! That pumpmag of his is sweet! Very accurate and very dangerous, since you don't consider him a threat. It will come back and bite you in the ***! Guaranteed!

Very nice pump azz...

Jonesies xmag is VERY SWEET! Duck or die! That marker was the talk of the field. Everyone was making offers to trade an IR3 with angel AIR plus cash for it! I shot it for one game, Very nice, light very easy to snapshoot with, turn and fire fast. I want one!

Looking forward to shooting it again! See you next weekend Jonesie!

Sinistarr
04-20-2003, 11:15 PM
I wanna know where Jonesie's 'First Day Out With The Xmag' thread is?

I heard him whining about it getting paint on it. ;)

G

Jonesie
04-21-2003, 07:17 AM
Originally posted by Sinistarr
I wanna know where Jonesie's 'First Day Out With The Xmag' thread is?

I heard him whining about it getting paint on it. ;)

G

It's coming... ;)

I made a small number of posts last night, as I was at the girlfriend's house. No REAL mouse so I had to use the scroll pad thingie on my laptop. :rolleyes:

Dave

azzkikr
04-21-2003, 12:22 PM
yeah I'm deadly now, I have a pump:D . hey sinistarr I think i manage to get about 5bps on it at home just hammering it. may be able to get higher than that if i really try, thought I doubt i will since that isn't what i want a pump for. i love how accurate it is. I still manage to gog that last guy under fire from jonesie:p .

if you guys mean pics of the gun, I can do that, I can't however do pics of playing action(busy playing).

later azzkikr