PDA

View Full Version : help with boo-yaah frame

Psybuster
04-20-2003, 05:01 PM
yes i did a search, and no..none of the threads helped me

i'm having a problem with my boo-yaah frame..when i put in the boo-yaah on/off assembly it seems to be that the solenoid isn't striking the sear, so it only clicks when it's gassed up.. however when i de-gas it and remove the valve and put my finger over the sear then the frame seems to work.. why is this?

56kSomeGuy
04-20-2003, 05:08 PM
The problem might be that your solonid pulse is too weak. You might want to try a longer pulse by holding down the 2 buttons till a menu appears that allows you to make the pulse stronger.

Psybuster
04-20-2003, 06:02 PM
i tried setting the pulse to maximum (15) and still didn't work.

hostage
04-20-2003, 08:49 PM
take a side of the grip off while you have it gassed up etc...then push the noid plunger towards the rear, lmk if i fires or not. Read my FAQ and give me your full specs of your marker
-Doron

Psybuster
04-20-2003, 11:05 PM
still nothing...

my mag is basically all stock parts, just a spyder flash gas thru, but i don't use it, just asa to valve.

hostage if possible can you take a picture of your on/off arrangement. because i have like 3 on/offs and tons of spacers, so there's still like another million possiblities for me to work with, and it would be much easier if i had a picture.

hostage
04-22-2003, 10:29 AM
sounds like it might be the on off. The on/off pin will be very skinny and will be the longest. The on/off top will be a brass peace with 3 holes in the middle of it. It looks like the retro valve's on/off, check airgun.com for a pic. also look around automags.org for a pic of a booyaah on/off, check misc.
-Doron

Psybuster
04-22-2003, 04:54 PM
ahh..ok i gotcha, the person who i bought it from said it was teh thicker one, it should be fine then when i put the right on/off.. i'll let you know if it works when i get more air (my scuba ran out :( )