PDA

View Full Version : which do you preffer

boy-fa
04-20-2003, 05:07 PM
do you preffer a bushmaster bko...or a automag.

plz tell me why..i cant make up my mind

give me every detail why you preffer either or.:)

Mossman
04-20-2003, 05:11 PM
If you're the type that will use their gun, not clean it off, toss it in the trunk of your car, then the closet, then the attic, then 6 months later you want to pick it up and have it work like a champ, get a mag. Also if you see a future of upgrading and want to eventually own the best mechanical gun money can buy, get the mag.
If you want to be able to do all the repairs on the gun yourself, and never send it anywhere and never spend more than 20 bucks on a new part, get the mag.

If you want speed, but at the expense of reliability, get the BKO. No one can shoot a classic mag as fast as they can shoot a BKO, but with time and money both can be made into awesome markers.

Welcome to the AO family :)

paint_munkey
04-20-2003, 05:27 PM
the bko comes better out of the box. however, i tend to upgrade the hell out of all of my guns. at the end of the day, a tricked mag will perform better than a tricked bko.

FalconGuy016
04-20-2003, 05:56 PM
I would get the mag because of the reliability difference. I have heard almost nothing but bad stories from BKO breakdowns

am68leb
04-20-2003, 06:23 PM
I would go for the mag because for starters, its a mag. No one (in my opinion) has better customer service than AGD. No one has better products. AGD is just the best, end of story. (of course this is the automags forum, it's going to be a bit bias)

Brak
04-20-2003, 07:49 PM
coneptually i think the BKO is a better gun, stock. but i too have heard practically nothing but bad news from BKO people, so if i were you i wouldnt take any chances and buy a mag

boy-fa
04-20-2003, 09:16 PM
thanks for opinions.
keep them coming.
up
up

pookachu32
04-21-2003, 04:45 AM
You post in a mag forum you gonna get PRO mag results hehe. But yah, I have heard that the BKO's are having some major crappola problems. I have seen only one kid who has one here, but when he first got it, it was messed up. He had to send it in to get it fixed and that took a while. But it was a KID. Kids are curious, they open things up and put them back as best as they can... Im 18 and I still do that kinda things lol but my stuffs works... most of the time:D hehe

Dragos
04-21-2003, 07:03 AM
I would actually buy a minimag. I little more but I like mine so much more then my friend liked his Automag. And I couldn't tell you why, that is just the way it happened. He sold his and got a cocker, now he has a Matrix he traded his e-blade cocker for it. I don't like any of them. I will always play with a mag. Be it x-mag or minimag. My markers will always have AGD on them. John:D

mykroft
04-21-2003, 12:18 PM
Depends on what I want in a gun.

I want a nice, light, fast gun and don't mind a little babying. BKO

I want a sturdy, indestructible moderate speed gun. Automag.

boy-fa
04-21-2003, 12:44 PM
up up and and ________

magmonkey
04-21-2003, 08:35 PM
the mag because I realy dislike the wiring in all icd electro markers