PDA

View Full Version : Pb On Tv!!!!!!!!!

Jtpaintball17
04-20-2003, 08:45 PM
hey guys... my dad was watchin HBO and told me to quickly get in the room cuz pb was on tv....i watched it for a bit the my dad turned it off (damn him).. but to get to the point, it was a fairly good portrayal... <---(or however u spell that word). the only problem was, they continuously lifted their masks, used and over-excessive amount of foul language (and yes i swear in a match too), but people were calling eachother "POOF!" and stuff like that (not needed). in one scene the one person stood up took of his mask and surrendered and then shot his opponent and said "haha i got u"... put his mask back on and continued play. i know its a movie and they need a little more than just regular paintball play for the "un-educated paintballers".. <---haha i came up w/ that myself! well thats really all that happened before my dad turned it off (by the way the scenes without paintball sucked)... please give me some feedback!

Jay

KNOCK OFF THE LANGUAGE OR START PACKIN!:mad:

personman
04-20-2003, 08:49 PM
I think this has already been posted.. was it 6 ft under?

Jtpaintball17
04-20-2003, 08:51 PM
not sure....sry

TheJester
04-20-2003, 08:51 PM
yea, i was talking to you when they showed it on 6 feet under. besides the lifting of masks and the choice of words it was alright, i don;t know why the 2 were just sitting there talking, guns not even in hand, but hey. and i'll just put up here what i told you....in all defense of them, it's a show, and they're actors, you need to see actor's faces in a show.

now don't think that i'm saying it's ok to do that, i don't think it's ok to play w/ out a mask, you gotta take the safety precautions, but at least when the 1 guy popped around the corner of the 2 that were just sitting there they both imediatly put their masks down.

Jtpaintball17
04-20-2003, 08:55 PM
true true true

IcantBelieveit
04-21-2003, 09:31 AM
well they were playing with a bunch of homosexuals...soo the homosexual comment was probably accurate

Jtpaintball17
04-21-2003, 05:01 PM
true..lol.... they probably meant it in a most serious manner..... that was a weird-*** movie

cphilip
04-21-2003, 07:36 PM
...I can see this ones in for an early night huh Tunaman? :rolleyes:

Catch22
04-21-2003, 08:59 PM
Dang I wish they made paintballs by that name! I'd buy em in a second just becuase I could laugh at the box all day! Anyways, I watch that show(Six feet under) and it was great. There was this guy who was supposed to be bad and het shot a blue cocker, maybe STO. Meanwhile the big black gay-guy was shooting like an orange to black fade orracle which was pretty nice. All the noobs were shootin spyders.

Catch22
04-21-2003, 09:01 PM
If your on Eastern time then it
s 10:00 and they are re-playing the same episode on HBO.

Jtpaintball17
04-21-2003, 10:25 PM
k thanx... and i am on eastern time (new jersey)

yea those were pretty nice guns but a semi-crappy portrayle of paintball

paintbolla
04-21-2003, 10:32 PM
wow. paintball on tv. imagine that.