PDA

View Full Version : is this the easiest way to get an xmag or am i just spittin in the wind?

RaTfreak
04-20-2003, 08:52 PM
ok...we all know that the xmag is like on major backorder but can you get the valve systems? If so, can a person get one of the ule bodies, a x mag valve and the rest and make our on?

I guess that would be as close as a person could get to a original...or would it be?

Tell me it's true!!!!!

NJPaint
04-20-2003, 08:55 PM
The ULE are out of stock and back ordered... like the X-MAGS, it will be similar, but not the same, no exchangable breach, its just errr different, hard to explain :p

cphilip
04-20-2003, 08:56 PM
If you have never built an emag of any type before its kind of a difficult project... I would not recommend it without some help and you will have to find a dealer to get some of the stuff as its not all listed on the online store. There are some folks here that do some custom stuff. Email me and I can see if I can put you on the right track. A little birdy tells me there are a few very rare color parts available from some friends of mine but I will not discuss it here. Contact me only if you are REALY serious about a custom one...

Dayspring
04-20-2003, 08:58 PM
No ACE board either.

WARPED1
04-20-2003, 09:30 PM
Get a sluggo and an XValve. With LX, who the hell needs ACE?! Can you say overkill?

askman
04-21-2003, 12:09 AM
buy a used emag, sell the body and get ule body. If you have to have xvalve, trade your emag valve for classic and money, and trade that in. basically how mine came to be. xvalve emag with ule body. ( I milled out the rail to be like ULE rail)

light weight. only down side is no changeable breech, no ace, and limited to 16bps. not bad..