PDA

View Full Version : Game in PRISON coming again this summer!

BlackCat
04-20-2003, 09:03 PM
For those who did not have the opportunity to play in the game put on by BlackCat Paintball Productions this January, "Tomorrow Never Dies", at the abandoned prison in Monterey, CA here is your second chance!
Yes, that's right...we are going back one more time!!! On August 30-31, 2003, Labor Day weekend, BlackCat Paintball Productions will be doing an encore presentation at the abandonded Fort Ord prison.

This event will be limited to less than 200 people and will be a 24-hour, role-playing scenario paintball event that will definately keep your adrenaline pumping ALL weekend!

COST OF ENTRY: $55 per person pre-registered

COST OF PAINT: $65 and $75 per case with a $5 discount to pre-registered players.

WHAT ELSE: Camping on site, FREE "all you can eat" Friday night BBQ sponsored by BlackCat Productions and Magnum Boots, HUGE prize package. In January we had 3-eight foot tables filled with prizes. This time we plan to have double the prize package and at least 20 paintball guns to give away compared to the 10 we gave away last time! Live internet Updates from the game to the BlackCat website.

To find out more about January's game get a copy of May's edition of Crossfire Magazine.

Story and game information will be available within the week on the BlackCat website, www.BlackCat-Productions.com. While there visit our Photo Gallery to see the many pictures from January's game.

magman007
04-20-2003, 09:13 PM
thanks for the HEads up! but, im sorry to say, laborday weekend is not a good idea, as you are compeating with shattnerball. Good luck though, and i hope it is quite prosperous!

BlackCat
04-20-2003, 09:22 PM
TRUE! But not everyone can go to PA. I think the west coast deserves a game to play in as well.

alf
04-20-2003, 09:24 PM
hey spiro!

welcome to AO!!!

we met at winkey doodles a while back...

-alf

BlackCat
04-20-2003, 09:26 PM
Thanks! And boy does my welted body remember that game! :)

datapimp69
04-20-2003, 10:07 PM
damm i wish i could go, allready commited to shattnerball.

but, he is not really compeating with shattnerball, the event is limited to 200 people.

MrMag
04-20-2003, 10:22 PM
i am gonna try and come out.........HOOT

Army
04-21-2003, 12:28 AM
Since I kick myself for not going up there for that one, I must make this one! Shatnerball is too far for me also.

Camping? HA! I'll get me a nice discounted room at the Presidio!

A little more detail: This game is being played at the old stockade of the former home of the 7th Infantry Division, Ft. Ord. We're talking concrete cell blocks, big excercise yards, 12+ feet of fence topped with concertina wire, REAL guard towers, and plenty of bunker stuff brought in to make it interesting. They have to keep it limited to 200 players...'cuz that was the capacity of the prison:D This is NOT a MOUT site, but the real deal stockade.

As long as it doesn't fall on my duty dates, I'm there!

I'm also moving this thread to the Scenario forum...

edweird
04-21-2003, 05:28 AM
OMG this sounds so fun.... I hope we arnt in bombing season for this I would LOVE to go

covadsucks
04-23-2003, 06:13 PM
Will we have to provide our own HPA or will this be provided by an outside entity?