PDA

View Full Version : Promotion on LX bolt?

Angel Killer
04-21-2003, 03:18 PM
Someone told me to send in my old Level 7 bolt for a discount on the upgrade. Is this true? If so, is there information on here about that? Thanks.

JT2002
04-21-2003, 03:20 PM
nope lol. the only way to get a discount lvl 10 is to buy it last year when everyone waited about a month after ordering. or as agd called "beta testers" thats when i got mine for 65 i think. but my mag is gone, and now timmah is here:D :(

cphilip
04-21-2003, 03:33 PM
You/they are probably confusing the discount for a original Super Bolt in exchange for a level 10 Kit with the Superbolt II. Not any regular bolt...

minimag187
04-21-2003, 04:45 PM
I got one the beta test ones also =) Traded my superbolt in + the beta discount and i got it pretty cheap.

Russ
04-21-2003, 06:59 PM
I just recently bought another LX kit...I traded my "old" SuperBolt in for a $25 discount.

Here's the text from the AGD store (where you should've looked FIRST!)

Superbolt owners, we are offering you an additional 25 dollars off if you send in your old superbolt. Please do not order online in this case! Call the factory and we will take your COD or credit card order. Once we get your superbolt, we will enter your order and send the kit out when they become available for shipping. (Note: A Superbolt is not a stock bolt. If you don't know what a Superbolt is, you don't have one to turn in.)

Damn, those original SuperBolts sucked! The first one I had broke mad paint, the next 2 (with a re-designed nose) had blew apart...#3 got me a discount. SuperBolts, oh the horror :eek: