PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me the difference between the intelli and a benchmark??

Athius
04-21-2003, 09:08 PM
hey i looking forward to buy a double trigger frame but i dunno which one to get:

which one is better the intelli or the benchmark??

i know one of the good things of the intelli is that u can connected (after putting some stuff)to your 12v revvy for the intelli feed thing but since i have a rickochet i dont need intelli feed cuz it already has it. So right now im just looking for a mechanical frame with a short pull which one has it? Someone told me that there was no diference on the pull of the intelli.

paint_munkey
04-21-2003, 09:11 PM
the intelli is made by agd (the benchy is not), so you dont void warranty by installing it. it also comes fitted with dye stickies. plus, the intelliframe has two trigger options, both the blade and the groove. the intelli is the better choice ;)

Toakes22
04-21-2003, 11:05 PM
"Can someone tell me the difference between the intelli and a benchmark??"

About $60 :D

Intelli is shorter pull, but benchy is lighter

I'm pretty sure benchies don't effect warranty (all others do though)

Athius
04-21-2003, 11:24 PM
so what is better shorter pull or a light pull??

right now i have my mag with the stock frame but with the double trigger in it

guysdaman
04-22-2003, 01:15 AM
Yes it may cost a little more but it is definetaly worth it...heck you may even be able to find one for a good price on the forums here. I just recently replaced my stock frame with an intelliframe and it rocks! Don't waste your time on the benchy! :D

cgrieves
04-24-2003, 03:34 AM
With a classic valve, use an intelliframe, no question.

With a Retro/X valve, both are great due to the reactivity of the trigger. I have a benchmark and Retro valve and my pull is very short, very light, and because the trigger kicks back, the extra pull length of the benchmark becomes irrelevant.

joez
04-24-2003, 12:26 PM
the benchmark does not void the warranty. i personally liked my bechmark better than the intelli. thats why i bought the benchy. i shot both, and i liked the soft pull, but there a lot of people that like the shorter crisper pull.

shoot both, and decide what you like better. they seem to be about the same quality, it is all going to come down to personal prefferance.

Athius
04-24-2003, 05:34 PM
well thats the problem i only know one person with a intelli but i dont know nobody that has a benchmark

but eventhough i will go with the intelli maybe it will be my grauation gift

Vex
04-25-2003, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Toakes22
I'm pretty sure benchies don't effect warranty (all others do though)

How does replacing the frame affect the warranty, and which warranty does it affect?

automagking182
04-25-2003, 05:42 PM
well athius if u decide on a benchy i have a green splased one for sale- i dont use anymore cause i got the intelli lol so pm me if ur really interested

pbR2k2
04-25-2003, 06:09 PM
I have a benchmark. I was looking for an intelli, but they didn't have one at my local shop. Also, I really didn't feel like ordering anything over the internet. I bout the benchmark, and it's working great. I'm not sure how good intellies are in comparison, but either way, I'd say it's a good choice.

MoBiLe
04-25-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by phazeshifter

How does replacing the frame affect the warranty, and which warranty does it affect?

im also wondering the same thing
i got a dye double trigger on one minimag
and a blade intelliframe on my other minimag

Cryer
04-25-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by MoBiLe

im also wondering the same thing
i got a dye double trigger on one minimag
and a blade intelliframe on my other minimag
Official Warranty Policy (http://www.airgun.com/WarrantyPolicy.shtml)

Airgun Designs’ markers equipped with the E-LCD Boo-Yah or Centerflag’s Hyper Series Frames WILL NOT be accepted at the factory. If you want us to repair your marker, your aftermarket electronic trigger frames must be replaced by your stock frame. Any marker with an electronic trigger frame will be repackaged and shipped back to the customer without any work being performed on the marker. NO EXCEPTIONS!! Also, Diamond Labs or Dye frames invalidate the warranty and will require a $45 rebuild fee. Benchmark and, of course, our own Intelliframes will not invalidate the warranty if they have not been modified.

It has something to do with the tolerances and minute differnces of the physical mechanics of the frame and how the trigger acts as a lever on the sear.
Or something like that...

MoBiLe
04-25-2003, 11:17 PM
glad you could clear that up for me cryer
glad i kept my stock trigger frame

Athius
04-26-2003, 02:06 PM
no thanks
ill buy the intelli or ask it as a graduation gift