PDA

View Full Version : ..and a little something from RogueFactor..

joeyjoe367
04-21-2003, 11:08 PM
As many of us know, Roguefactor is one of AO's most kick-posterior traders here on the forums. A while back I was looking into lightening up my gun; we had ULE rails, gripframes, and ULE Mainbodies came to town too.

Well, I got the ULE Mainbody and here it is:

(Story continued on next post)

EDIT: Here's specs

RT Pro Valve
Intelliframe
Dynaflow 68/4500
ULE Mainbody
CP Barrel kit
...any hopper I can mooch :)

joeyjoe367
04-21-2003, 11:11 PM
Soo.... I wanted lighter. I was looking into ULE rails, but there were'nt any available for RT Pro's. Rogue contacted me and let me know that he had something in the works, so I agreed to become one of his "tests" although not really.

My RT Pro rail looks a little something like this now:

(Another post to come)

joeyjoe367
04-21-2003, 11:15 PM
This rail is LIGHT. Light as a feather...which is about 4.5 oz. a Savings of about 3 oz at a price MUCH lower than getting an X-valve.

x-valve is in the works for me; Got a job interview tomorrow morning :)

Roguefactor, as always, was an *AWESOME* Trader. He shipped the rail to me before accepting payment as to get my approval and I Definatley approve :)

Awesome work RogueFactor! I think he's going to post something in the dealers forum; don't ask for prices here.

PS: His barrel bags are Wicked Cool and ultra-durable! Great for the price; They'll last longer than your mag ... ok, maybe not that long!

RetroEclipseMan
04-21-2003, 11:25 PM
That looks pretty wicked man. I can't wait to see how light that thing is.

Blazestorm
04-22-2003, 01:30 AM
This time joey, don't leave my revy at the field for brandon to find laying by his car!

:D

oh yah... nice gun ;)

forgot about lvl 10

my micro-RT is going to be better... AND LIGHTER!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA :D

funkmunky56
04-22-2003, 07:48 AM
how much was that rail? I NEED one for the FunkMaggy...

joeyjoe367
04-22-2003, 10:19 AM
I had the rail origeonally and had it milled out. Talk to Roguefactor if you want one done. I think he may be selling some, not sure.

RoadDawg
04-22-2003, 05:48 PM
I was wondering if you had taken a pictures of mine. I love these rails. They have definatly dropped useless weight on both of my markers. A+ work w/o a doubt. Thanx again RF.

Darthmal2086
04-22-2003, 11:37 PM
Thats simply awesome.. Im always thinking about taking weight off the Reg... but thats pretty much impossable without ditroying it unless you get a diffrent reg. Anyways, i never thaught to take crap out of the wasted space in the rail! " prolly cuss i coulnt have done it even if i woulda thaught of it b4" thats wicked nice. Wicked Wicked. I like to say wicked, almost as i like to shoot my mag. the mag that Rogue Sold me for cheap, and showed me the light of MAGS! Anyways, tahst awesome. good idea Rogue. GUYS CHECKOUT ROGUE'S TANK COVERS AND BARREL CONDOMS!!! THERE WICKED COOL!

gcube
04-23-2003, 03:26 PM
yeah rouge, man that guy helped me alot of parts when i needed them little parts if u think he dosnt has he has them his service top quality yeah i seen those ule rails when he started making them can i say they are nice,well rougefactor keep up the good work.

EsPo
04-23-2003, 03:59 PM
how much are the ULE rails from you rogue? or do you just mill out our current rail?

DiRTyBuNNy
05-24-2003, 06:33 PM
Well..since all these people are asking about ULE rails I thought I would up this...

joeyjoe367
05-24-2003, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by joeyjoe367
I had the rail origeonally and had it milled out. Talk to Roguefactor if you want one done. I think he may be selling some, not sure.

Holy crap, I can't believe I spelled "Original" like that, LMAO

Blazestorm
05-24-2003, 10:01 PM
Stupid Asians ;)

(Just messen! 75% of my friends are from an asian descent)

DiRTyBuNNy
05-24-2003, 11:16 PM
But don't be mixing up the ethnic asians with the pacific islanders...you wouldn't believe how much they want to throw down if you mix the two of those up...:D :D :D

Blazestorm
05-24-2003, 11:58 PM
haha aight ;) :D

I have a ton of korean, chinese, and japanese friends, and a bunch of pillipino :D

White people are just scary :p :D asians are cool... :D

gibby
05-25-2003, 12:03 AM
I gotta send that guy a PM myself! I need him to mill out my emag rail too. :)

DiRTyBuNNy
05-25-2003, 01:40 AM
When did you get an "e" Gibby?

gibby
05-25-2003, 11:17 AM
I got it about a month ago. Bought a used one from VF-XX. Remember I told you I was thinking of building myself a pump mag? Well, I used that plus some cash and BAM! Instant Emag. :)

I can't wait to get it back from BlackVCG because I had him tune it up. Sometime this week I should get it back. I am hoping to play with some coworkers this week at HSP because I'll be getting a bunion removed by the end of the week...so I'll be out of action for about a month or two.

I just want to get my fix before not being able to play for so long...hehe!