PDA

View Full Version : Warpaint's Super Game 25- Salem, OR

COW staff
04-22-2003, 11:01 AM
I know there are a lot of guy from here that usually go to this Super Game and I just wanted to remind you all that it is this weekend on Sunday the 27th.

Dan Bonebrake formerly of team Avalanche will be there as always, and of course we are looking forward to the plane giving a couple of dive bombs.

In case you haven't heard of this Super Game yet, we usually see about 300+ people out there and they have a plane that comes by and drops paint on people!

It's 25 acres of wooded and concept fields it is an awesome combination (ever seen a speedball game with 150 people on each side, thats what we have at the end of the day).
Paintballcow.com will be there doing live updates complete with pictures all day long! Stop by our booth and say hi!

For more info or to get a registration form visit their website at www.warpaintinternational.com

Hope to see you all there!

aaron_mag
04-22-2003, 11:59 AM
Can't go since I went to the Civil War game at Splat Action this last weekend (wife would kill me). For those of you who haven't been to a Super Game, however, you should do it. If I had known they were having a Super Game the next weekend I would have chosen the Super Game over the Civil War. The field is also bring your own paint. It is really good and Bonebrake keeps it really organized. I'll have to make it to the next one. :)