PDA

View Full Version : Color Crisis!

Mantis
04-22-2003, 02:22 PM
As I've recently been considering getting and all ULE E-Mag rather than waiting for an X, I made an upsetting realization... "Where's the green?"
I realize I could get all un-anno'ed parts and have it done myself, but I don't think that's an option with the valve, is it? I didn't see the color valves in the store but I didn't think they'd sell un-anno'd ones since the valve seems like it would be much more sensitive to having tolerances and such messed up by anything less than a very careful annodizing.
So, somebody please tell me I'm wrong and I can get all the parts un-anno'd and have it done myself.
Or please take this to be my official plea to make green valves! Not an olive green, or lime green... maybe more like a MANTIS shade :)

askman
04-22-2003, 04:58 PM
I know that tom will be selling anodized xmag valve to matche the ule body. You can get both at the same time. Only problem may be the rail and grip frame.

( he has said he will be selling some ule emag, but I don't know if they come with ule frame/rails) You may also want to talk to tuna.

Mine is ule/xvalve mag with rail that I machined out like ule rail. I know that Rogue factor will machine them out for you as well. I still have the old frame, but it is light enough for me...

dcmander
05-20-2003, 06:15 PM
Nope, no green xvalves as of now. And no unannodized valves will be sold. Black will still look tihgt as hell on green though. :) Just highlight it with a black barrel or black tank reg or something.

Psycho Chicken
05-20-2003, 11:07 PM
Dude mantis, what i would do is keep the valve green and see if you get get one of those deadly chord bodies. I belive they are just polished alum. and then send it out.

By the way long time no talk to. How's it been ging? You comming to the tourney on saturday? We gotta get together agin at atomix that was sweet.

Later
Herb