PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to get pink fatoboy pods?

SlipknotX556
04-22-2003, 08:18 PM
Alright, I know it sounds kina funny, that I want pink pods, but my local field, everytime I go all my pods are always stolen, dont know how does it. But when I thought I had caught someone in the act, I went up to him, asked to see the lid, because I always put my initals, some werid shape on the lids, he wouldnt let me. So he walks over to his dads car and locks himself in the car. Reason I want pink pods, no one has pink fatboy pods at our field, I basically know everyone, except the people that come from Miami, everywhere down further south.

So if you know where I can purchase 5 140rd fatboy pods, please let me know. (If you have any, please PM me :))

cockermatt
04-22-2003, 08:23 PM
Spray paint? :p

DiRTyBuNNy
04-22-2003, 08:26 PM
I know they make a very faint red...but I've never seen pink fatboys....but maybe someone from the UK could shed some light on it..and if some kid steals some pods...he's a little punk...so bonus ball him next time out at the field..

krafty
04-22-2003, 08:29 PM
Clear FatBoy pods+
Pink RIT dye=

Then start decorating them with PowerPuff Girls stickers!

BTW, if you really are losing pods that fast, you should REALLY scream at the field owner. They've got to start keeping a better eye on the staging area or threatening the thieves with a ban.

DiRTyBuNNy
04-22-2003, 08:34 PM
one of the fields at my local pb field has like waist high grass and I found a stash of Dye pods in the middle of a field..it was the first game of the day so I guess I scored..I offered them to newbs but no one wanted them..oh well...

WickeDKlowN
04-22-2003, 08:34 PM
Just dye some clear ones.

SlipknotX556
04-22-2003, 08:40 PM
My friend has pink fatboys. I have no idea where he got them, I think it was at the cup.

Maybe Manike, can get me some. :)

Sir Chopsalot
04-22-2003, 08:47 PM
this has nothing to do with anything in this thread but am i the only person who has never had a pod stolen. whenever i leave a pod on the field by accident people usually bring them to me. ehh i guess im just lucky

_Spork_1
04-22-2003, 08:52 PM
my pods get stolen at every chance, i don't even get how people get them so quick, they like watch me drop them or something or leave them at my table

i'm going to spary paint mine now