PDA

View Full Version : New Half-Life Mod - Digital Paintball

xadamx
04-24-2003, 12:20 PM
I found a Half-Life mod called Digital Paintball. You can play with a choise of about 10 different guns(angels, excalibers, also with the automag! and more). You have a choise between 3 barrels(stock, Armason Stealth, and Dye Boomstick). The graphics are as good as any other Half-Life mod and the game play is great! The only problem is that there aren't too many players on the Valve server right now. I am calling the AO Army to a mission!(well the AO Army gamers that is :) ) Your mission is: download this game ( at Digital Paintball (http://www.digitalpaintball.net) ) and play play play! Dont forget to tell your friends about this great game. Have fun!

-Adam

Skoad
04-24-2003, 12:24 PM
everyone and their mom knows about this ;)

wallace9111
04-24-2003, 12:26 PM
Hey thanks i didn't already see that around for the past 3 months, good looking out.

J/K

But it already has been said, and the guy designing the guns came on here and asked tom if he could design c&c version of the xmag for the game. Hopefully version 1.5 will be out soon with all the new stuff.

xadamx
04-24-2003, 12:30 PM
oh, i was unaware that it was so well known... i figured it wasnt because nobody plays it. my bad

BlueMagRT
04-24-2003, 01:47 PM
i believe no one plays the mod because most players hardly play half life anymore. the game is showing its age and there are newer better game out to be played.

Sparq
04-24-2003, 02:06 PM
i believe no one plays the mod because most players hardly play half life anymore. the game is showing its age and there are newer better game out to be played.

HERETIC! Such lies will not be tolerated!

Yeah, I'm an HL supporter. Heh...Counter-Strike is STILL one of the most played multiplayer games in existence. Check Gamespy - in excess of 30,000 servers online at any given time - and that's just the ones with a ping above 250 and with active players inside.

As for Digital Paintball, yes it's older now...but I never thought it was much good anyway.

dansim
04-24-2003, 02:08 PM
your saying no one plays half life anymore...pass that crack your smokin please, how many people play CS? TFC?DPB?GLD?FA?BG?NS?EX?FLF?WTD?WIZ?DC?....hmm nobody plays hl anymore thats funny i bet right now there is over 1.5million peeople playing a hl game or mod

ZyperioN
04-24-2003, 03:28 PM
I actually like the game, although u shouldnt be able to change directions so fast.