PDA

View Full Version : I finally made the switch

SpongeBobSquarePants
04-24-2003, 07:45 PM
Well I purchased my backup marker earlyer this week from a friend, for 100 bucks. Its a mag,it had some problems but they are fixed. I also have stuck a Emag barrel and ANS bolt in there curtiousy of Bensonng. Remember I have only had it for a week but still I love it.

ezrunner
04-24-2003, 07:57 PM
Inside your rail may be an indention where you can pop it out and use a foregrip. If so I would do it. The foregrips let you run air through them so you get rid of the "loop o' hose" and it gives you a more stable shooting platform.

Have fun with your mag, best backup gun ever made :)

I had a mag as a primary for a couple years, I'm just joking about the back up thing, but it is the ultimate backup gun. The things refuse to die.

-rob

AGD
04-24-2003, 08:11 PM
Mag In The Bag, best backup you can have!

AGD

personman
04-24-2003, 08:13 PM
Eww, get that mag away from that dirty slimy impulse!!!
:p
What happened to your LED?

ezrunner
04-24-2003, 08:16 PM
Tom Kaye replied to your post :)

You are a lucky man. I saw he had replied and expected a great big mod slap for saying the mag was a great backup gun!

Keep your eyes out, I have time on my mill in 2 weeks and the sluggo should be done. The rail, the body, all should be finished up. Then I get to annodize and color them.

If you get a chance pick up some good low cost barrels used for that mag. The LAPCO Autospirit is a good low cost small bore for most of today's tourney style paint.

-rob

nerobro
04-24-2003, 08:18 PM
*checks his bag* Yup, one mag. :-)

SpongeBobSquarePants
04-24-2003, 08:34 PM
OMG TK replied to my post about my mag that is so awsome I'm saveing this thread as one of my favorites :D

ezrunner-As of sat. I will have a forgrip I'm just useing the mag loop for rite not but its not that bad, I mean I'm haveing more fun with my mag then I have had with any other marker.

personman-I traded it for that Imp in the pick, end of summer I'm gonna be getting a X mag or IR3. I hope :)

Tom Kaye-Please have me a red to black fade Xmag ready for the first of Auguest :D

personman
04-24-2003, 08:36 PM
OMG LOL Y WOULD YOU TRADE AN ANGEL LED FOR AN IMPULSE!?
I hope you got some money with it.
But yea, go for lapcos, tehy r0x0rz.

FalconGuy016
04-24-2003, 08:37 PM
$100?? Wow...

IcantBelieveit
04-24-2003, 09:07 PM
ewwww look at that EGG

SpongeBobSquarePants
04-24-2003, 09:16 PM
Well I really liked the imp and my angel was ugly so I traded straight across.

As for getting the mag for 100 bucks it was broke when I got it but with less then 20 bucks in parts I fixed it.

And the EGG I LOVE IT! it has paint in it to btw :)

cannedheat
04-24-2003, 09:52 PM
My mag wont let me shoot another gun.... It always gets jealus when I try to play with another, then the mag will break the other gun just so I can play with good ole maggie. Maggie never breaks down... I love my mag. That is kind of an inside joke but its so very true.

WARPED1
04-24-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by nerobro
*checks his bag* Yup, one mag. :-)
*Checks his bag* Yup, 2 mags!:D

Cryer
04-25-2003, 02:40 AM
I love Mags. I got 1.5 right now (I need an X-Valve, and I'll have 2 full mags, both w/level 10:D )

SpongeBobSquarePants
04-25-2003, 06:11 AM
HAHAHAHAHA

Adam-Thats very true ever time you buy a new marker and we go play it doesnt work (mostly because you mess with it) but hey the mag always does it will never die.

PzYcO
04-25-2003, 08:47 AM
when ever i gas up my mag it wont let me take my finger off the trigger or else it leaks :P

Originally posted by cannedheat
My mag wont let me shoot another gun.... It always gets jealus when I try to play with another, then the mag will break the other gun just so I can play with good ole maggie. Maggie never breaks down... I love my mag. That is kind of an inside joke but its so very true.