PDA

View Full Version : holy crap!! cool concert!

gimp
04-24-2003, 09:59 PM
http://www.metalandhardcorefestival.com/

Woah! This looks awesome. I really really want to go. I've never even heard of this festival before. Anyone going to this? So many good bands. I'd go just to see 'the red chord'

joez
04-25-2003, 12:37 AM
that show is going to rule! if it wasnt for the fact that it is 800 miles away from me and there is a tourney that weekend, i would go. they should do a tour.:D

ZSigErik
04-25-2003, 01:30 AM
omg, i wanna go so so bad, but no MudVayne, my favorite band...

DaveDog
04-25-2003, 02:07 AM
Back in the day it was all about the Clash of the Titans tour which featured Anthrax, Slayer, Megadeth and Testament. That was cool.

FeuerFri
04-25-2003, 04:16 AM
omfg. almost every freaking band i have ever missed or wanted to see and its in maine?! c'mon now....Caliban, opeth(gods of black metal), converge, freaking ceaphalic carnage good god why cant stuff like that come to missouri. at least i can still see cradle of filth at ozzfest(knock freaking wood).

man that sux, last time goatwhore was playing here they were in a van accedent and the singer was hospitalized, solient green was also not there obviously, and marduk couldnt get into the country. i dont think metalfests are ment to come to missouri or somthing.

Kai
04-25-2003, 06:11 PM
That is just about the best show ever.

Cradle of Filth...Jesus...how can you listen to that?