PDA

View Full Version : Gem eggos?

Quickling
04-25-2003, 09:34 AM
I read an outdated preview somewhere about the Egg I, and it claimed that gem eggs were on the way... well the egg I had problems so the new eggolution had to be released. Did that cancel plans for gem colors? I know there is clear (but I still can't even find those), but I also wanna see blue and red.

Green would be really cute.. it would look like a little watermellon sitting on top of your gun :p

JEDI
04-25-2003, 09:47 AM
I wanna see cream colored Eggs with little red spots. Like a giant Flintstone egg on your gun. :D

Strider
04-25-2003, 09:58 AM
According to the VL rep at Skyball, there isn't plans yet to do them.

I'd give it a year untill everyone has one, then they'll do it. :rolleyes:

Quickling
04-25-2003, 10:05 AM
hahaha, yeah probly.. just to keep us spending $$. Thats why I love odessey. I found HALO gem shells today for 30bucks. Which is cool cause if you got a black one but wanted a blue one, you dont have to go and buy another loader. You can just buy the shell. That is so nice of them. Now if I only fired fast enough to need one....

Strider
04-25-2003, 10:57 AM
Well do note, if VL does put out Gems, I imagine they'll follow by their Revvy examples and put out replacement shells as well.

Quickling
04-25-2003, 12:10 PM
That would be cool. It did take a bit of time, if I remeber correctly, before they did release those shells seperate from those that came gem. But hey as long as it happens. Now I just gotta find a clear eggII...... *wanders off in no aparent direction*